fbpx

PYO swap pictures!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO swap pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I use photobucket. I am very very stupid on a computer (never figured out how to set up a PYO gallery folder here even with Jennifer’s help), but have with some difficulty managed to keep up with them. I have never tried any of the other sites so can’t compare, and don’t have a facebook.

I’m assuming you’re able to download the pictures to photobucket okay? (I’ve been known to have issues) What I do- and maybe since I am so dumb with this I will be simple enough to help a little- is get on my photobucket page, and click on the photo I want to use so that it alone is on my screen. On the right hand side of the screen is a column labeled ‘Links to Share This Photo’. The third link down is labeled ‘HTML’. It starts <a href= "http://img.photobucket and goes on to identify that photo. If you click on that link, doesn't have to be right click, it will say "copied". Then I go to where I want to post it, right click to paste, and have been okay so far.
      Hope this can help.

Bodine
      Participant

I use Pixlr Ms.Melody.Very easy steps.

Easy for everybody but me!!

Now Ms.Melody,if I can teach myself so can you.You know more about dealing with programs than I do so this will be a breeze.
        Okay this is easier…Tinypic
        Tinypic-[in search,second one in search list]
        Browse and upload pic from your computer
        Resize-[message board is just right]click it
        Green bar says ‘upload now’,click it
        now,photo will pop up and you click on the first bar of four.It will turn black.Right click on it and “copy”
        Come here and right click and “paste”
        example-click on this photo and it should take you there direct.
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
        Participant

Gorgeous Foo Ms.Melody.Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

I received my phoenix from 96037 – Thank you so much! It’s really lovely!

I’ll try to get some photos this weekend, but if you want to post any you already have, please go ahead!

I’ve set it next to my desk in my office so I can admire him while I work! ๐Ÿ˜€

Awesome! I only have 1 picture on laptop, but if I can get to the library, I will email my self a few more so i can post them.

here is the one:

it is a little washed out. I am glad you liked it! I hope the blue wasn’t too much. ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Prezaurian
          Participant

YAY! When I finally get this to work I am sooo happy!
            (I used facebook this time to host the pic) Here is “Sorcerous Blaze”. He wants to be called Frank, though I think “Blaze” would fit him well, he is a blaze of color!
            Thank you Prezaurian!! He is gorgeous!!

You’re quite welcome and I’m very happy you like him! I’m so glad he arrived safe and sound to you. XD His friends call him ‘Frank’ (as in ‘Lisa Frank’) because of his “blaze of color”. ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

Prezaurian
            Participant

I received my phoenix from 96037 – Thank you so much! It’s really lovely!

I’ll try to get some photos this weekend, but if you want to post any you already have, please go ahead!

I’ve set it next to my desk in my office so I can admire him while I work! ๐Ÿ˜€

Awesome! I only have 1 picture on laptop, but if I can get to the library, I will email my self a few more so i can post them.

here is the one:

it is a little washed out. I am glad you liked it! I hope the blue wasn’t too much. ๐Ÿ™‚

I really like the feather detail and shading on your phoenix! Very nice! Blues, greens & blue-greens are always favorite colors of mine. I apologize but, is this guy based on a real bird (if so, what kind)? It looks like it, but I don’t know much about different birds.

her it is. This is a Mikado Pheasant.

They are a type of pheasant native to the mountains of Taiwan.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

They look great so far. The package I sent arrived today. ๐Ÿ™‚

Prezaurian
              Participant

Thank you for sharing the name. It’s a lovely bird. I’m only used to seeing pictures of brown pheasants, so this guy is a treat.

Falcolf
                Participant

That is a really beautiful phoenix <3 I love the inspiration it came from, I've never even heard of those!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Mary got hers today! Thanks pegasus! I forget the numbers..She loves it! pics later

pegasus4240
                  Participant

Yay!!! I took pics, of course, but I haven’t taken them off the camera yet. Thanks for letting me/us know. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Kujacker
                    Participant

I got mine yesterday, but didn’t have the time (or energy!) to post the pictures last night.
                      Valdata painted for me.
                      Like the past two swaps, I asked for something inspired by this character.

Here he is, with the rest of his “family” (and his actual-character-family of shishi dog pups, all painted by Moonbeam. The phoenix was painted by Kiya).
                      I love that Valdata actually sculpted the character’s “zipper/bell/thing” (no one knows what it is lol) for the shishi dog’s collar.

Photos: One, Two, Three.
                      (Sorry for the cellphone pictures!)

He is fantastic! Thank you so much!

Ciarnet
                      Participant

Thank you so much for the handsome Foo Dad, he arrived safe and sound today. His woodland colors are fantastic. I’ll add photos as soon as the sun peeks out long enough to snap them.

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

OMG! Got mine this morning from Laundry2011 and I must say–she really out did herself. I just wanted something that would remind me of the beach by the ocean and she did just that. The detail on this keeper is amazing. The camera just cannot pick them all up–but there are jewels, moss and a thick layer of clear paint in some areas to give a certain effect. The keeper has special eyes–reminds me of a sunset and is holding a turtle. Also, I got beach stickers and a random drawing from 96037. WOW! :O Thank you, Laundry2011 and 96037. You made my day. I just love her–for some reason I feel this keeper is a ‘she’. Here she is in all her glory as best as my camera could capture her.

photo 2014Swap2-B_zps7d1b5c09.jpg

photo 2014Swap3-B_zps2e41e391.jpg

photo 2014Swap4-B_zps8c0dcfa9.jpg

photo 2014Swap5-B_zps8dbc8d83.jpg

photo 2014Swap6-B_zps59bcb9c7.jpg

Thank you again! I love her!!! :love:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.