fbpx

PYO swap pictures!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO swap pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 136 total)
  • Author

I just called her to let her know it arrived and she is so happy that you like it! The “clear paint” is acrylic water used in decorative flower vases. I got to watch her as she worked on it in my living room, and I loved all the moss work she did!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
    Participant

Ciarnet,you are most welcome.I love the ‘wood”look about him.Hope you are truly pleased.Here is a shot I kept of him.Please do post better pics of him,thanks!
      w/flash Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      w/o flashImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Ciarnet
      Participant

The blending and sparkle on this fellow are stunning to say the least, he is really quite elegant. I wish my camera picked him up better but here are both sun and shade photos!

photo swap019_zpsf940d9d0.jpg

photo swap013_zpsa3eb9a8c.jpg

photo swap011_zpsd9467180.jpg

And as soon as he settled into his new spot, the half painted Momma Foop decided to take a break and swarm him with the FooPs.

photo swap020_zpsb921daad.jpg

Thank you so much! I love him. And it has inspired to to actually finish up the Momma.

Bodine
        Participant

Awww,how cute they look with their new poppa.They look great together.It warms my heart to do a piece that is loved.Please post pics of the family when you finish the mother.

Prezaurian
          Participant

Kujacker that is a really cute Foo. Congrats! I like the color contrasts on him. And the zipper (I’m going to guess zipper) charm is a nice touch.

I like the creamy sand color on LadyFirebird’s keeper. It reminds me of the sand on a really sunny day at the beach. And the dash run of bare feet over said sand on the way to the water. lol Very nice. And the gems remind me of the mica flecks in the sand glittering in the sun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ciarnet, congrats on the Foo! The fur detail is really lovely. Woody browns and greens are always so nice together. He looks so cute with all the foops tucked around his paws!

Looking forward to seeing more of the swaps getting posted. This has been a really nice one! Can hardly wait to see what comes next!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I know what you mean, Bodine!

All those Foops make me actually want to start getting more Foo Puppies (I’ve got two) for when I start painting my Foo Family! It looks soooooo cute with all of the litter gathered around PaPa Foo! Great paint job for the Swap too! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pegasus4240
              Participant

I got an awesome griffin today! His name is Erebus and his coloring is based on an orache moth, so browns, greens, yellows and creams, and he has faceted black eyes which make him a ‘little’ creepy, but cool. ๐Ÿ™‚

I regretted not getting signed up for the fuzzy swap and that regret was eased by the totally cool fuzzy that Ciarnet included. I will get pictures up very soon or, Ciarnet, if you want you can post your own.

I’m very happy and tickled. You did a beautiful job on the shading and blending of the feathers and his stripes. Thank you. Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Ciarnet
                Participant

I am so glad you like him, I was a little worried about going with the black eyes but they just seemed to fit him so well. I think I only took two pictures but I’ll pop them up here, I look forward to seeing yours. ๐Ÿ™‚

photo swap006_zpsa25858c8.jpg

photo swap009_zps3eea2f61.jpg

Inspiration Photo:
                   photo orache_moth_by_freezingglare-d79udk4_zps950e59de.jpg

Prezaurian
                  Participant

I am so glad you like him, I was a little worried about going with the black eyes but they just seemed to fit him so well. I think I only took two pictures but I’ll pop them up here, I look forward to seeing yours. ๐Ÿ™‚

photo swap006_zpsa25858c8.jpg

Inspiration Photo:
                     photo orache_moth_by_freezingglare-d79udk4_zps950e59de.jpg

Oh what a cool gryphon! I love his color scheme (and especially his stripes)! Really nice detailing. He’s as fluffy as his moth inspiration! XD

My piece came in today! I had given free reign of painting any real animal pattern, since it’s impossible for me to pick a favorite. My swapee chose to paint a snowy owl.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/genomegirl/IMG_0268.jpg
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/genomegirl/IMG_0269.jpg

I love the design, it really says snowy owl. The little flecks of gold and the clear gems give it a nice pop. His name will be Ruth, since he reminds me so much of the White Dragon of Pern. Thank you, I love him! I also received some faux fur fuzzy bookmarks!

Scathach
                    Participant

GenomeBone, I’m very glad you like him. Good name!

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                      Participant

Oops. double post. sorry

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
                        Participant

My piece came in today! I had given free reign of painting any real animal pattern, since it’s impossible for me to pick a favorite. My swapee chose to paint a snowy owl.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/genomegirl/IMG_0268.jpg
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/genomegirl/IMG_0269.jpg

I love the design, it really says snowy owl. The little flecks of gold and the clear gems give it a nice pop. His name will be Ruth, since he reminds me so much of the White Dragon of Pern. Thank you, I love him! I also received some faux fur fuzzy bookmarks!

Congrats,very nice!I love the whites.Ruth is an excellent name.Gotta love Pern’s dragons.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Ruth has a pretty design. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yellow and gold go so well with white. And forgive me for asking, but is he white or pearl white? Sometimes it’s hard to tell from pictures.

Chloe
                            Participant

These have all been gorgeous! I am stalking the mail carrier! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 136 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.