fbpx

PYO squeak…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO squeak…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Melody wrote:

MOOOVING
      Actually,I have been getting all the test paint samples in shape to ebay so we can get rid of them. Got lots.

Oooh, looking forward to seeing those! πŸ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

more keepers soon? I had a blast with mine!
        πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ pleeeeeaaase!!!

Keepers will get cast slowly! We only have one mold online at the moment!

Melody
        Keymaster

Blackdesertwind wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Personally, the keepers will keep me happy for a while, but after the keepers I’d have to say the phoenix and mermaid pyos excite me an awful lot. The wing bookends too. I have some stellar ideas for those phoenixes. πŸ˜€

I’m looking forward to the phoenix and wing bookends too.
          Don’t forget a hippogriff! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I have LOTS of things in the works, but the mold dept is hopelessly backed up and I am not getting any new castings to work on. There are SO many waiting:
          the pyo flapcat,
          the pyo mermaid,
          the lg winged wolf,
          the bat,
          the pyo phoenix
          the lion kirin ,
          lg pegasus,
          hatching llama
          pebble cats,
          winged bookends,
          new flion…
          the hippogriff hasn’t been even cast in plaster yet… gad, We are just at a standstill. Maybe after we get moved?

[/]

im sure their are plenty of us who would just love to help you out 😈 how slow is slow on the keeper’s ❓ i only got the one and i already have plans for another as im almost finished with my rare white-cap pionus keeper dragon πŸ˜†

Purplecat
          Participant

holy cow!! Only ONE mold!!!! Ouch! That does slow things down horribly!!!! 😯 What’s the average dry time before demold?

Jasmine
            Participant

Yay, pebble cats. Can I give a small squeak for the potter cat too? :squeak: :squeak: I love my kitties. πŸ˜†

frozendragon
              Participant

I’m so looking forward to the PYO mermaid….

I need about 10….LOL

although….I wonder how big it really is….hmmmm

Jodi
                Participant

I’m looking forward to the PYO flapcat! Yay! πŸ˜€

purplecat wrote:

Personally, the keepers will keep me happy for a while, but after the keepers I’d have to say the phoenix and mermaid pyos excite me an awful lot. The wing bookends too. I have some stellar ideas for those phoenixes. πŸ˜€

My responses are going to be all over the place in this post. But I quote PC because I too am panting for the Phoenix PYO (or production, either way). I obviously love them.

As for your Beta, Im so sorry. Through out college I had 3 (not together obviously). First was a purple blue one named Shatan (Sha- taan… not “ton”, not “tan”, more like “Shah-taahn”- like the black stallions real name in the old movie). Next was a green and red one named Valentine after my bf’s band. Finally there was Rasputin who was also in the purple family. All were buried at home. But they did travel back and forth to CT to NY with me for holidays in their tanks. Strapped them into the passenger side keeping them as movement disabled as possible (the tank that is). But, in a Firebird and driving the interstates between CT and NY which are still probably under construction since the late 80s early 90s, the fish would look at me while I was driving and say, “oh! Jacuzzi! La Vida Loca!” I was very attached to each of them and they were so good when I cleaned their tanks once a week. Even when I put my hand in the tank, they all learned to weave and thread through my fingers, always kissing the same knuckle πŸ™‚

Finally, this is bound to be a foolish question but I remember thinking of it when I was last watching the 3rd Harry Potter movie (with Buckbeak in it). As much as I LOVE griffins, I should know this, but really, what are the defining differences between a Griffin and Hippogriff? Is it just that the HippoGriff has more horse power?

Jasmine
                  Participant

Griffins (gryphons) have the hind end of a lion. Hippogrifs have the hind end of a horse. πŸ˜†

Jasmine wrote:

Griffins (gryphons) have the hind end of a lion. Hippogrifs have the hind end of a horse. πŸ˜†

Kinda what I was thinking but I guess my mind matrixed it because as a Leo, of course I LOVE lions (and all large wild cats actually, especially spotted ones). And then I LOVE horses and grew up riding and competing. I knew it had to do with horses since hippo relates to horses (hence Hippopotamus being called the water horse). But either way, Im happy πŸ˜€

Emerald’s idea of a PYO Flap Cat is most definitely on my squeak list πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Here you go, PT. They were, in lore, a mare mating with a griffin. As the lore for griffins indicates that their favorite prey was horseflesh (alternatively, some legends say that they hated equines) hippogriffs were a fairly improbable creature!

That said, I think those of us that create fantasy critters (either through art or in our imaginations) are not necessarily dictated by the lore… Melody’s hippogriff can be whatever it wants to be. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

I just have hopes of getting just one of the PYO Keepers this time around. It’s not that I have lack of funds, it’s just that everyone grabbed them up so darn fast… πŸ™„

Jennifer wrote:

Here you go, PT. They were, in lore, a mare mating with a griffin. As the lore for griffins indicates that their favorite prey was horseflesh…

So, basically there was a Griffin that really wanted to get a piece of a** πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in more than one sense!

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Duh! I forgot to post a link… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippogriff

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.