fbpx

PYO squeak…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO squeak…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Windswept
    Participant

I remember a while back you mentioned you might be doing some PYO orientals… I was just wondering, are you going through with that? Planning/sketching/sculpting/something/anything/etc? Any idea of if the face will look more like the ‘plain’ oriental or the sun dragon (I like the Sun, myself)?

Normally I’d just leave things be and practice patience, but I just wanted to know because today my little betta died…
      Photo of Roxas the fish

I’m so broken hearted, and if you recall the old asian story of koi turning into dragons… I’m really wanting the PYO asian dragon now, so I can paint one like my fish.

Thanks for any info, and all that. <33

Windswept
      Participant

frozendragon
        Participant

aww….pretty fish….

Stephanie
          Participant

that stinks! I have had many betta’s and it still stinks when they die… πŸ™ Fred was my favorite… red and white with flashy fins… he would get all excited when I would come home… sorry about your little fish… πŸ™

Melody
            Keymaster

Demyx wrote:

I remember a while back you mentioned you might be doing some PYO orientals… I was just wondering, are you going through with that? Planning/sketching/sculpting/something/anything/etc? Any idea of if the face will look more like the ‘plain’ oriental or the sun dragon (I like the Sun, myself)?

Normally I’d just leave things be and practice patience, but I just wanted to know because today my little betta died…
              Photo of Roxas the fish

I’m so broken hearted, and if you recall the old asian story of koi turning into dragons… I’m really wanting the PYO asian dragon now, so I can paint one like my fish.

Thanks for any info, and all that. <33Yes I plan to do one, but no I am not working on it. I am not working on much sculpture right now. That is a luxury.

Purplecat
              Participant

more keepers soon? I had a blast with mine!
                πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ pleeeeeaaase!!!

Andrea
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Yes I plan to do one, but no I am not working on it. I am not working on much sculpture right now. That is a luxury.

Sooo… Whatcha working on???

Jasmine
                  Participant

Unpacking old boxes and packing new one probably. πŸ˜†

Melody
                    Keymaster

Phoenix wrote:

Melody wrote:

Yes I plan to do one, but no I am not working on it. I am not working on much sculpture right now. That is a luxury.

Sooo… Whatcha working on???MOOOVING
                      Actually,I have been getting all the test paint samples in shape to ebay so we can get rid of them. Got lots.

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

i.know.a.certian.person.that.will.squeek.endlessly.for.an.oriental.pyo.

Purplecat
                        Participant

Personally, the keepers will keep me happy for a while, but after the keepers I’d have to say the phoenix and mermaid pyos excite me an awful lot. The wing bookends too. I have some stellar ideas for those phoenixes. πŸ˜€

BDW
                          Participant

purplecat wrote:

Personally, the keepers will keep me happy for a while, but after the keepers I’d have to say the phoenix and mermaid pyos excite me an awful lot. The wing bookends too. I have some stellar ideas for those phoenixes. πŸ˜€

I’m looking forward to the phoenix and wing bookends too.
                            Don’t forget a hippogriff! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

[/]

Purplecat
                            Participant

I thought the hippogriff was gonna be another production sculpt….not pyo? But I may have my wires crossed. πŸ˜€

BDW
                              Participant

purplecat wrote:

I thought the hippogriff was gonna be another production sculpt….not pyo? But I may have my wires crossed. πŸ˜€

Actualy I think you are right! I just wish he was PYO πŸ™„

Purplecat
                                Participant

I’m itching to have one either way! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.