fbpx

Pyo group on Deviant art

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Pyo group on Deviant art

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Jennifer and I are discussing starting a “group” on Deviantart, as another place for people to show off your PYOs. Is this something you would like to join -?

Megan
      Participant

I haven’t painted any but have thought about it. No uni’s to paint now anyway. I am a user on deviant art and would love to see them listed there! I hope others would like to post their pyo’s there since I check that site often! Great idea!

Misty
        Participant

I don’t know, I have never used the deviantart site O.o

Carolyn
          Participant

I gave up on DA because of all the viruses and hackers .

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

I think it would be a lot of fun. I would join.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Sounds like a fun thing-I never get on DA anymore. I used to spend as much time on there as I do now on this site LOL

Melody
                Keymaster

I gave up on DA because of all the viruses and hackers .

it is odd, I haven’t had any problem like that with DA …yet. It may be the type of security system on your computer is letting stuff in.
                  I have heard this complaint from other people too!

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

oooh i’ll join! ๐Ÿ˜€

Purplecat
                    Participant

We had some issue with the virus thing up until we got a more updated security program……so that definately makes a difference.

bayoudragon
                      Participant

If a PYO group was started, I would finally break down and join DA. XD

Sasha, I’ve had problems with DA and viruses before. In fact, a really nasty one killed my computer not to long ago. Once I got a good anti-virus package, I haven’t had any problems (I love ad blockers!!).

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

probably wouldn’t use it myself, been ages since I’ve done anything with my own, just don’t play with it like I used to….

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
                          Participant

I have better security then I did . Lost one computer to hard drive failor . It was only a year old . And this one had it’s harddrive wrecked . It’s only a few months old .
                            Never listen to anyone when they say you don’t need sercuity . They are nuts .

Amanda
                            Participant

Ooo! Sounds fun, I would love to join! ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe I’d be inspired to finish the 4 PYOs I have started >.<

scenceable
                              Participant

I’d join it just to watch! It would also be a good way to lure new people onto the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                                Participant

I have been on DA for some where around 7 years. The virus protection I use is Avast, I also used AVG for quite a while and I’ve not gotten a virus from DA. Both are free software, and provide regular updates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.