fbpx

PYO Gargoyle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Gargoyle

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

One of my favorite mouse is called an Edible Dormouse . The mouse is adorable with a fluffy squirral like tail . They are precious . So cute . Would this help with the tail problem ?
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

I am surprised that doormice have never been domesticated like regular pet rodents.. you’d think that something people kept around to eat would be in everybodies house by now.
      But, I have heard that they don’t have very nice personalities, maybe that’s the reason, but gad, neither do hamsters!

UNTRUE!

Hamsters have personalities just like anything else.
      Some are nippy, yes, but others (like my current baby) are the sweetest things you’ll ever meet. They’ll sleep on your chest, they never bite/nip, and they take tiny bits of food from your fingers so gently it’s amazing.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Some are nippy

boy is that the truth! the first and only hampster I ever held nipped my finger and it bled all down my arm before I could even react….never again will I hold hampster!

edit: and before someone asks, no I did not drop said hampster, friend took it and put it away then we had the fun of showing friend’s mother my bleeding finger who freaked since it was the first time I slept over at my friend’s house and she thought my mother was going to kill her for letting me get hurt on her watch….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
        Participant

They use to eat dormice . Edible dormice got their name because of that . Royality did at least . I believe it was the French . Well they would eat peacocks with the feathers still on . At least for presition .
          Ok another one is gasp Guinea Pigs . They got their name because it toke only a guinea to buy one and yeah dinner time .
          We made them pets in our time .

Melody
          Keymaster

They use to eat dormice . Edible dormice got their name because of that . Royality did at least . I believe it was the French . Well they would eat peacocks with the feathers still on . At least for presition .
            Ok another one is gasp Guinea Pigs . They got their name because it toke only a guinea to buy one and yeah dinner time .

That is why I wonder why doormice weren’t domesticated like guinea pigs were.
            I guess I could google it when I get a chance…maybe doormice don’t breed in captivity.

Pam

How about just leave a little hole in his backside and we can glue in a piece of nylon string or a fuzzy.

πŸ˜€

Carolyn
              Participant

That is why I wonder why doormice weren’t domesticated like guinea pigs were.
                I guess I could google it when I get a chance…maybe doormice don’t breed in captivity.

Yes I’ve seen pics of Dormice as pets . Some pics are amazing . I have one of a dormouse sleeping on top a rose . They are mice and mice are pets . I just love their tails .

Why do I remember this stuff . I love animals . lol .

Well when the new gargoyle comes out offically . It will be fun to see it . Back on track .
                Though a dormouse would make a prefect pebble creature .

etruscan
                Participant

If we are being technical about it – dormice are rodents (as are mice) but they are not mice.

Jasmine
                  Participant

How about just leave a little hole in his backside and we can glue in a piece of nylon string or a fuzzy.

πŸ˜€

Licorice whip??

Trava
                    Participant

A small bit of wire? then we could shape it how we want it. πŸ™‚

Blight
                      Participant

I vote yes! πŸ˜€

Melody
                        Keymaster

I posted a picture of the little gargoyle that might work as a pyo in the blog. Maybe he isn’t quite interesting enough like this, but I could add more details to him… if I can find the master.

Amy
                          Participant

Not to sound ungrateful, but I’d rather paint the mice ^^”

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Not to sound ungrateful, but I’d rather paint the mice ^^”

Me to.
                              Not that I don’t think the gargoyle is nice. He’s uber cool. I’d love to include him in my growing Windstone army. But I think he would make a better production item IMHO.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.