fbpx

PYO Gargoyle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Gargoyle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Oh My God Yes!

Would absolutely love the mouse gargoyle on the right as a PYO. I can finally immortalize my hammies who have passed away ( realize they’re different from mice, but from that angle they look pretty similar).

I will purchase at least 7 of them XD ;-;

Amy
      Participant

I like these guys! Are both sculpts being considered as PYOS? They’d make an adorable pair. ๐Ÿ™‚

Just throwin’ it out there–if the “stone finish” is a pest to create, I think they’d be equally delightful in a lightly detailed “live animal” finish (not as heavily detailed as the regular PYOs, but a little more detail than the Pebble Cats). It would be fun to have another PYO with short fur like the Unicorn has: it makes a great canvas, and these being smaller, they’d be faster to paint. (My painting speed is best described as “glacial.”) And in keeping with the rest of the Gargoyle group, these mice don’t need glass eyes: layer some base color and a little metallic onto the gypsum eyes, and they’d look great.

This would be fun! Please add me to the list of fans of this idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

THIS!!!!

Hannah
        Participant

OMG YES!! These guys are SO adorable and this would be the best thing ever!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

after seeing the pics, yes please! *makes grabby hands at the cuteness*

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
            Participant

The mice were never finished . And I posted the pic to see if anyone wanted them like I do and maybe Melody will see we like mice . I think both are so sweet . The pic is under Windstone Staff Gallery . I think thats what it’s called . There is a PYO hippogriff there too .

Melody
              Keymaster

Melody wants to know if we want one . She has one that has never been produced small gargoyle and we can have it as a PYO piece if anyone wants it .

I vote yes !

Yes please to Gargoyle Mice !!! Melody doesn’t think anyone wants them . I adore them .
                Photobucket

I got stuck on the tails… they were going to be pewter, but that is too big a hassle to do. I hate having to wrap the tails around them, but I guess that is the only way to do it.I am not actively working on these mice but I do have the other small, regular gargoyle finished ( if we can find it, it was finished before we moved, so it is in a crate somewhere). It wouldn’t take to long to make the regular gargoyle as a pyo. I am just not sure they would look that great painted fancy, they are stone finish.I also need to consider the sizes of future pyos and other things, casting lots of small stuff is clogging up the casting dept. I need to make more big new stuff.

Carolyn
                Participant

One of my favorite mouse is called an Edible Dormouse . The mouse is adorable with a fluffy squirral like tail . They are precious . So cute . Would this help with the tail problem ?
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket

Amy
                  Participant

Melody wants to know if we want one . She has one that has never been produced small gargoyle and we can have it as a PYO piece if anyone wants it .

I vote yes !

Yes please to Gargoyle Mice !!! Melody doesn’t think anyone wants them . I adore them .
                    Photobucket

I got stuck on the tails… they were going to be pewter, but that is too big a hassle to do. I hate having to wrap the tails around them, but I guess that is the only way to do it.I am not actively working on these mice but I do have the other small, regular gargoyle finished ( if we can find it, it was finished before we moved, so it is in a crate somewhere). It wouldn’t take to long to make the regular gargoyle as a pyo. I am just not sure they would look that great painted fancy, they are stone finish.I also need to consider the sizes of future pyos and other things, casting lots of small stuff is clogging up the casting dept. I need to make more big new stuff.

Melody, you could just skip the tails and make them into hammies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hannah
                    Participant

I need to make more big new stuff.

YESSS – a thousand times yes!!! I love the big stuff XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

New big stuff would be awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€
                        ‘n what about a test run with the gargoyle as a PYO? see how people like it? (I dunno how hard it is to get a mold made to cast in, so this of course is dependent on work involved)

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I need to make more big new stuff.

YESSS – a thousand times yes!!! I love the big stuff XD

THIS!
                          Although considering my current financial situation, I have appreciated the smaller items coming out lately. But some new bigger sculpts will be very welcomed.

Kelly
                          Participant

I’m in for any pyo. ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
                            Participant

The mice gargoyles are to small to make , sadly . I still adore edible dormice . They are simply so cute . Their name is a bad one . Yes people did eat them . They may still do it .

Melody
                              Keymaster

I’d say for me it would depend on what it looks like if I would end up painting it….

anyhoo, with that said, more options are always good!

Its ugly. Like all gargoyles.

Melody
                                Keymaster

One of my favorite mouse is called an Edible Dormouse . The mouse is adorable with a fluffy squirral like tail . They are precious . So cute . Would this help with the tail problem ?
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket

I am surprised that doormice have never been domesticated like regular pet rodents.. you’d think that something people kept around to eat would be in everybodies house by now.
                                  But, I have heard that they don’t have very nice personalities, maybe that’s the reason, but gad, neither do hamsters!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.