fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Since my collection suffered a tragic-but-hopefully-affordable loss and I think/hope to have a little extra soon for the piece I’ve been wanting, I’m looking for:

A young dragon in old green, towards the lighter yellowy/green with lots of brown end of that color spectrum. Minor flea bites or paint rubs are okay. I really miss my poor guy! πŸ˜₯

A peacock rising spectral, brighter with lots of blue and green. Once again, minor flea bites and paint rubs are okay, but please no damage that would require sculpting!

Everything else I want is either in production so can wait (rock dragons, candlelamps, sconce, bookend) or is a fantasy like Melody’s Keeper PYO prototype or the black head and garden dragons. I am currently calling the SK a fantasy πŸ™„ .

Thanks for keeping this list and watching for us!

πŸ˜€ Thanks so much for your kind offer. I would really like to know who purchased the Old Autumn Leaf Old warrior dragon. If anyone know please let me know.

Twopony

Jodi
      Participant

Twopony wrote:

πŸ˜€ Thanks so much for your kind offer. I would really like to know who purchased the Old Autumn Leaf Old warrior dragon. If anyone know please let me know.

Twopony

It was not a forum member.

Purplecat
        Participant

Sigh…I was looking foreward to seeing pics…he was an awesome dragon…

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

*updated list*

I’m looking for a white moma dragon for my male dragon.
            maybe a hatching to match. A Ruby old warrior for my ruby lap.
            and I want to collect the peacocks…specifically the darker ones that seem to almost look black.

Fore the peacocks: Coiled mom with egg, hatching, fledgy that has more dusty purple like this one http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/Fledgling_peacock.jpg
            Lap,Old Warrior, rising and stitting spectral, hatching emporer, hatching kinglet, scratching.

At the moment I can’t really buy anything over $100, that probly won’t change till after I move and I can get a job…but I can slip in a trade or two.

Maebnus
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Fore the peacocks: Coiled mom with egg, hatching, fledgy that has more dusty purple like this one http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/Fledgling_peacock.jpg
              Lap,Old Warrior, rising and stitting spectral, hatching emporer, hatching kinglet, scratching.

Sorry, off topic… but I’m curious… Pegasi, are you keeping that pic for reference or what? I don’t mind one bit, but never thought someone would bother keeping any of my cruddy old pictures. I can see if he’s in a reachable spot and take a better one for ya if you want πŸ™‚

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Edit Oct 14: Also probably the impossible:
              One of Jennifer Miller painted pieces. Something like: Banded Griffin
              and Reddish Grey Winged Wolf

Both of those guys are sitting on my desk! πŸ˜€

I have to say that the wolf is probably my most favorite Windstone. Nam does such amazing work!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Sorry, off topic… but I’m curious… Pegasi, are you keeping that pic for reference or what? I don’t mind one bit, but never thought someone would bother keeping any of my cruddy old pictures. I can see if he’s in a reachable spot and take a better one for ya if you want πŸ™‚

No particualar reason actually. I kind of forgot it was in there. Plus I hate when I go to Web sites and find broken links.

BDW
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I have to say that the wolf is probably my most favorite Windstone. Nam does such amazing work!
                  YOU TEASE!!! πŸ˜†

Blackdesertwind wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

YOU TEASE!!! πŸ˜†
                  πŸ˜†

Jasmine
                  Participant

That’s what I was going to say. πŸ˜†

You guys are so funny- and sweet for when you PMed me with updates, many asked me to post in my own thread, what my Wish List would be. It’s changed drastically since I started this thread. So, here is my own Wish List, including breaking some rules of my own as some arent out yet but coming very soon. They arent in any particular order:
                    Purple Wolf Griffin Chicks (I can dream like you guys too)!
                    White Curl (only to finish out set but wont pay arm and leg for it)
                    Russet Curl (hopefully someone would be nice not to try to make too much of a profit on it)
                    New Kirin family (possibly & coming sooner or later)
                    New Flion and Flioness (coming soon)
                    New Grand Pegasus (coming soon)
                    Light Calico Flap Cat (yea, how I wish! I miss my real calico baby πŸ™
                    Large Bird Winged B&W Flap Cat (retired)
                    Small Bird Wing B&W Flapper (retired)
                    Maybe just 1 Old Warrior and/or Lap (any color)
                    ALL the LE/LP Small Flap Cats (except for the white w/ black spots)
                    All Poadsβ„’ future colors (except for the Metallic Blue, Butternut and Black Purple; dont want the silver)
                    All future CURLS and Coiled mamas (and ones I dont have; only have BG in the coileds)
                    Phoenix (coming out as either a piece or PYO; either way, I want it)
                    Alicorn (Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid combo) if Melody ever decides to make such a creature)

Well, thats why theyre called Wish Lists!

Minor paint rubs or flea bites are fine; just not big chips or breaks.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Hey PT
                      That is a pretty SWEETTTTT…. wish list, now I feel like I will need to add onto mine but I’ll wait a bit before I make all the additions. πŸ˜†

Marzena

My EmPea is actually pending right now! Thanks to a member that is now reassured that a certain colored curl will be made that she is willing to sell me her EmPea! I dont often get surprised but this took me off my feet!

Now for that ever elusive crouching pearl chick…

<3<3<3
                      Thank you SO much to the 2 members who were kind enough to allow me to get their Emerald Peacock Curlie and the other, their Crouching Pearl Chick!

And thank you to Romeodanny who is going to snag me my sets of Black Griffin chicks if Im not online at that time. Youre simply a sweetheart! XOXO

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 597 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.