fbpx

problem at school – being taken care of

Home Forums Miscellany Community problem at school – being taken care of

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

I’m sorry….. I need to talk to someone…. one of my twins came home from school yesterday after having been threatened with being raped by a boy that’s been giving him hell all year. As far as my hubby and can figure, nothing has happened yet and we did have a meeting with the school authorities this morning. The Police will probably be getting involved and I’m just shaking….. Don’t know how to handle this; it’s my twin that is sensitive to an extreme and if he breaks a rule at school, he turns himself in…. I’m sorry to dump all this on you but at the moment all I want to do is curl up in a ball and sob. Getting him to school this morning was nearly impossible….. Thanks for listening

twindragonsmum

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

tdm

Barbara
        Participant

Bless your hearts!!

Laurie
          Participant

OMG I would get the police involved ASAP! No way would I tolerate a threat like that and I would be down the school systems throat! Hugs to you and I hope all turns out ok.

Oh my that is sad, I hope they do something to the boy that threatened him, wow. 😯 How old is the other boy?

Skigod377
            Participant

Im so glad you reported it. I would get the police involved.

Patricia
              Participant

Wow, keep us posted. I’m glad you are jumping on it. That type of situation sounds like it needs to be taken care of asap.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Stephanie
                Participant

Yes, I would definitely get the police involved. I’m a teacher and that sort of thing should have a zero-tolerance policy at school. That’s sexual harassment and making threats against a student, as far as I’m concerned.

Purplecat
                  Participant

Keep us posted!! I would have done the same by getting the police involved. I’d also pick him up from school myself, instead of letting him ride the bus or walk, where he might be put in a situation where’s he’s without teacher supervision or alone. 😯 😯 😯 As a fellow mother, I feel for you, cause I know how furious and terrified you probably are. 😯

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

ruffian wrote:

Oh my that is sad, I hope they do something to the boy that threatened him, wow. 😯 How old is the other boy?

he is 12; same as my son, but bigger

twindragonsmum

tdm

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

thanks guys; we hope to here more this afternoon. I’d been volunteering at school to help keep an eye on things but then got sick and haven’t been able to get back yet….. I feel like such a horrible mum ’cause regardless of all I’ve done I feel like it hasn’t been good enough…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Purplecat
                        Participant

if possible, talk to someone who can teach your son basic self defense moves. Where I grew up in an abusive home, I took a self defense course after I left and it helped me with my self esteem…I’ve never had to use it, but it helps to know I could if I had to. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                          Participant

That is so wrong. 😯 Get the police involved, and I put myself in your son’s shoes: I would actually refuse to go to that school!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

there is only one middle school in town. The next nearest one is an hour away…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Purplecat
                              Participant

I homeschool, it takes an enormous amount of time and energy, but it may be another option if you’re dissappointed in this school’s concern for your son’s safety.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.