fbpx

Pricing on new colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pricing on new colors

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Yeah…I remember way back when…LOL! πŸ˜†
    The prices go up every year, but the amount of dealers go down…hence inflation is what I am betting on too. But doesn’t matter to me, next year I hope to double my income and become one with Nirvana!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I don’t think you’d wake from the nirvana of that experience…..I’ve put Louis into a coma like sleep before πŸ˜‰ Lucky for me he woke up the next morning! LoL
    Were you mad at him? 😯

WolfenMachine
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

The prices go up every year, but the amount of dealers go down…hence inflation is what I am betting on too. But doesn’t matter to me, next year I hope to double my income and become one with Nirvana!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I don’t think you’d wake from the nirvana of that experience…..I’ve put Louis into a coma like sleep before πŸ˜‰ Lucky for me he woke up the next morning! LoL
      Were you mad at him? 😯
      Somehow I don’t think there was ANY anger involved…AT ALL πŸ˜€

Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Were you mad at him? 😯

I’m betting that she meant he was sore in the morning, but unhurt. 8)

ROFLMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
        If you were only my type…
        😯
        (Unless you are male, and not like Richard Simmons male either!! πŸ˜› )
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        (Besides I meant your collecting skills, not the male thought for “becomming one” πŸ˜† )
        Sheesh πŸ™„

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

ROFLMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
          😯
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          (Besides I meant your collecting skills, not the male thought for “becomming one” πŸ˜† )
          Sheesh πŸ™„

I know, I know, but I DO have a reputation to live up to….as stated on the previous page….

And Jade, no, I was definately NOT mad at him, he gave me my very first ever pair of diamond earings…I repaid him kindly πŸ˜‰

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ROFLMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
            😯
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Sheesh πŸ™„

I know, I know, but I DO have a reputation to live up to….as stated on the previous page….

And Jade, no, I was definately NOT mad at him, he gave me my very first ever pair of diamond earings…I repaid him kindly πŸ˜‰
            If she was mad at him he would not have woken up!! EVER!!

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ROFLMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
              😯
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              Sheesh πŸ™„

If she was mad at him he would not have woken up!! EVER!!

Pretty much

Bob

I figured that part out in your first week here!!

Skigod377
                Participant

Im glad you two are talking again, by the way! πŸ˜€

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Im glad you two are talking again, by the way! πŸ˜€

We never really stopped it was all a misunderstanding (at least I hope it was??)
                    We are all here becasue we all LOVE Windstone and that is all that should matter. That is our common thread in life. We are a family and sometimes in families you have issues but you get over them and forgive and forget

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Meh? I don’t think we ever stopped talking either….I never noticed anyway LoL

Bob

very KEWL

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.