fbpx

Pray for my grandma-Surgery is today

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pray for my grandma-Surgery is today

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m glad to hear the surgery went well, and I hope your grandma recovers completely in due time.
      As for stress reducers… Aside from taking a well-earned vacation, what’s your favorite thing to do in the world? I find that setting aside a time, even if it’s only half an hour in the evenings, to do something you really love is a great way to shut out stress and nervosity. The anticipation tends to bolster your spirits, too. πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
      Participant

Very glad to hear the good news about your grandmother, I hope she heals up quickly!

I hope life lets up on you soon!

That is great news that the surgery went well I will pray for her continued recovery. And a chance for you to relax and de-stress!
        {Hugs}

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Glad to hear she did okay. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Glad to hear she did okay!

I tend to just put down whatever I’m doing and do something I like for an hour or so. Just anything relaxing and fun for me (like reading, painting, whatever). My dance classes have also really reduced my stress levels. Gotta find what works for you though!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I’m glad to hear that things went well for your gram’a and that your anxiety levels were manageable… I’m looking up some aromatherapy things that help relieve stress. I’ll send ’em to you once I find ’em πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Katherine
            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

I’m glad to hear that things went well for your gram’a and that your anxiety levels were manageable… I’m looking up some aromatherapy things that help relieve stress. I’ll send ’em to you once I find ’em πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚
              Aww…thank you, you don’t have to do that. 😳
              How does aromatherapy work?

Amanda
              Participant

Really glad to hear your grandma came though the surgery so well!

darjeb
                Participant

That’s great news I am glad to hear your grandma came thru with flying colors and hope she continues to do well.

BDW
                  Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚
                    Aww…thank you, you don’t have to do that. 😳
                    How does aromatherapy work?
                    http://www.naha.org/about_aromatherapy.htm
                    http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/

Skigod377
                    Participant

IM really glad the surgery went well!

Jasmine
                      Participant

How is she doing now, Eaglefeather??

Angie
                        Participant

I’m glad your grandmother did well! As far as stress levels go, one thing that helps me out a lot is to just take slow, deep breaths as often as you can – concentrate on breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. It does wonders! Also, even just a few minutes a day of relaxing meditation or T’ai Chi can help a lot, imo.

I’m glad she’s doing well eagle!!! as for stress…I do yoga, and I read, as often as I can!

Lokie
                          Participant

I’m so glad to hear that news!

As for stress, I tend to partake in vigorous exercise like running on my treadmill or taking a strenuous hike outside where I’m distracted by nature. Try different things and find what works best for you πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.