fbpx

Post your ema pea pics!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Post your ema pea pics!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I love the purple on the Em peas, i hope i can get a mother with alot πŸ˜•

His purple shows better here amongst the faeries lol.

Purplecat
    Participant

my momma had almost no purple (sniff, sniff). But she is pretty and I’d never seen this sculpt in person and I love her, I just wish she had purple! Well, here she is….

I like it. I can’t decide which I like better between yours and Wolflodges. Probably the one that has the lime green more.

Kasie
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I like it. I can’t decide which I like better between yours and Wolflodges. Probably the one that has the lime green more.

I totally agree!

Participant

I still think the purple would balance out the stone on the forhead more. I think yours is beautiful, but to me, it seems like something is missing.

Purplecat
          Participant

I really like her too. I think the lime green is cool but I love purple and was a bit stunned at the lack of it, all the pics I’d seen of the mother had purple and I assumed it was a lack of purple on certain molds. Once I adjusted to her I was fine, I think several dealers need to switch out their pics to keep them accurate for people who haven’t seen us discussing this change.

Jodi
            Participant

I need to take new pictures of the new EmPea Mother Dragons I got in, but I haven’t had time yet, since I was working on finishing up my thesis, etc. Some other dealers don’t even update their sites as to what they have in stock (like still listing retired pieces that are long gone), so to get them to update their photos because a color changes slightly might be too much to expect. I, at least, can say that I keep up to date on what’s current and in stock. πŸ™‚

Arlla
              Participant

Awww, bring back the purple, Melody! πŸ˜₯ I was lucky enough to get a male and mother with purple on them, but I’m so sad that I can’t get an emp, lap or stratcher with purple…They’re so much PRETTIER with purple (in my opinion!)

Should this have a pole? To see if the majority of buyers prefer it with or without purple? If not to chance Melody’s mind than just for curiosity’s sake? πŸ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                Participant

Here is my em pea momma. This is a pic of her when I first got her.

OK i have decided i like her without purple as well!

Bob

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

Krimsen
                    Participant

No purple. I didn’t like the emerald peacocks at all until I saw the ones with no purple.

Purplecat
                      Participant

I like them both but think they should be separate colors, they look so different. They both have their own appeal.

Maria
                        Participant

I like ’em both, but between the two of them, I think I prefer it without purple. There’s enough purple on the old peacocks to go around. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I also like them without purple! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.