fbpx

Post your ema pea pics!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Post your ema pea pics!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I want to see what the first run production ema peas and the newer ones look like. I just had to buy a male ema pea I saw today and he had alot of bright green and purple in him. I’ve seen pics of other ema peas and they don’t seem to have as much purple in them. Can you guys post some pics of the ema peas you have? I would like to see them please, please, please.

Laurie
      Participant

wolflodge100
        Participant

Here are some I posted before

Laurie
          Participant

Do you happen to know if that is the older ema pea that emerald was talking about in my other thread? I really wish the larger dragons had as much purple in them as the male you posted. God I love the purple!

wolflodge100
            Participant

Yes, they were from the very first batch.

Starbreeze
              Participant

My empea young dragon doesn’t have any purple on him at all. πŸ˜•

Laurie
                Participant

Why did they take the purple away? They look so great with it!

My young was from the first batch and has lots of purple. I love him. It’s still my favorite colour. But, maybe not the new ones since they’ve changed the purple. I wonder why they did that?

Laurie
                  Participant

If we start a petition do you think they will bring the purple back?

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Yeah, mine is definitely not from the first batch. I didn’t get him until a few days before the price increase. He is pretty, but I would’ve liked him better with the purple. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Mine look like the ones above, but my scratcher does have signifigantly LESS purple, but it’s not gone entirely

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kasie
                        Participant

πŸ™‚ Just my opinion, but I like the color better with less purple. I’m not too fond of the original batch, too much purple especially the male, his nose has too much purple, but that is just my opinion. πŸ˜‰
                          I think having the purple on the original mother and male is ok but not too much on the nose. Again, my opinion. :mrgreen:

Jodi
                          Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Why did they take the purple away? They look so great with it!

It was Melody’s decision. I was surprised too. They are so stunning with the purple. The new color is pretty too, just more subdued.

lamortefille
                            Participant

Oh well, guess I won’t be buying any more em peas. 😑 I really love all of the purple!

Lori
                              Participant

the purple was replaced with a dark purply blue
                                it BLENDS better … but i’m a purple nut i have a mum n father w/ the purple someday maybe i can track a young down also my mum dosnt’ have the painted scales on her head like the later ones did the ones near her stone etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.