Post pics of your dog (s) !

Home Forums Miscellany Community Post pics of your dog (s) !

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY LIBERTY UNDOMIEL.1yr.old.She is an awesome young girl getting better everyday.She is funny.She is very protective already.She puts her body between me and anything that tries to come close to me when we go places.She stands 28 inches at the shoulders and weighs approximately 90lbs,give or take,and still growing.She has passed her sister up.They look like a male & female when we take them places.My 1st full blooded shepherd and I must say I am pleasantly surprised with Liberty.She listens very well.Her sister,Athena,on the other hand,is quite a double handful.If you get the chance to have one live with you, I highly recommend it.Just be aware,you better have extra energy.

Point-Blur_Apr062019_064535-1

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
      Participant

Bodine, LADY LIBERTY UNDOMIEL is quite a cutie pie.

Bodine
        Participant

Thanks dear😍 She is funny.She was napping at my feet,a wolf howled on tv and she woke up half howling in her sleep,looked up at me,I’m here,went back to sleep😁

Stephanie
          Participant

Beautiful!

pipsxlch
            Participant

Happy birthday Ms. Libby!
              I have 2 of my dogs’ ashes (Pip and Doomer). Sadly I haven’t been able to afford to get anyone cremated since.
              I have the lovely memorial wolf of Pip you painted me, Mimi, and plan on doing one of Doomer. I also have a tattoo of Pip and if I can ever afford it would like to add a Doomer one, and one of my special goldfish Snotface.

Bodine
              Participant

Snotface,haha haha I can’t say anything,my old Siamese cat’ name is Sharkbait.😂

Mary
                Participant

Both of my Somali cats respond to wolves on TV also. I watch many of those shows on Alaska and the cats really get into the animal sounds of wolves & bears. Their ears perk up and Blumer jumps onto the TV stand to get a closer listen. They also go nuts at the bird sounds too.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

My little Hunter used to bark at: dogs, or doorbells, or phones ringing on TV. He could be a character!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I came home to a surprise yesterday…

IMG_1853-Copy

My husband went to animal control while I was at work and came home with this beauty- she had originally been a stray and the shelter named her Bernadette. They think she’s around 2. I think Bernie is cute, but my husband wants to call her Queenie after a shepherd he got when he came home from ‘Nam. She is very loving and has good manners really, needs work on the leash since my husband isn’t too steady on his feet but I was thinking we’d come home to a mess after church- not a thing out of place. I wasn’t expecting this, so nope I didn’t get a crate or anything beforehand. Problem is, pray for us, he didn’t check with the landlord first and I’m really not sure they will allow her. But she’s a good loving girl and hoping for the best!

IMG_1852-Copy

IMG_1851-Copy

Natasha
                      Participant

Congrats, Pipsxlch! She’s a real beauty! I hope the landlord is ok
                        With her!

I’ve needed to get Muenster a halter as he pulls on the leash when it is on his collar. Last night my husband picked up a little Haunted Mansion halter at Downtown Disney. It’s got little tails and a tie!

519BA7BE-76D7-4352-985E-CA50C96BEFA9

8C05A059-E5DC-4C5C-BDE4-65EA78A385C2

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                        Participant

How cute.Y’all’s little one fits your family.

Pip,I sure hope all is well and she can stay.You had mentioned recently wanting another shepherd and she needs a loving home.Good luck,keep us up to date.Cross fingers and paws for ya.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

YAY! I’m a Fur-Baby Mommy to Be!
                            We finally found a little puppy to bring into our lives after being rejected by one Rescue (no fenced yard) and having another adopter chosen for another puppy we had applied for. Our new little girl is from a litter of 7 that is still too young to place in homes (5-1/2 weeks), so we need to wait 3 weeks to get her but that’s okay. Since they haven’t been listed yet, we got our first pick and got to name her too….

This is our new little Girl, Patti!
                            She’s a Jack Russell/Brussel’s Griffon mix – sooooo cute! Of course once we have her I will take better photos.

Puppy-Girl_2corr

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Zeppard Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                            Participant

awwww Ms.Donna YAAAAY!!Y’all got a cutie!She looks soooo sweet.Reminds me a lot of Tweek as a baby.She was so small bodinetoo carried her in his pocket.Congrats dear.I am very happy for you.Keep us updated.
                              I am sitting here watching one of my paired Angelfish taking care of their new eggs.I just might get a sussessful hatching this time.Anybody want a few,if they make it?

StormDancer
                              Participant

Ela_Hara Patti is beautiful! Congratulations!
                                The 3 weeks will go by fast and it gives you time to get all her new toys, beds and bowls!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

StormDancer
                                Participant

Bodine, I’m crossing my fingers for your angelfish to be successful!
                                  I have a 75 gallon tank but my fish are the type that would unfortunately chew on the fins of angelfish. Good luck finding them homes!

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 345 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.