Post pics of your dog (s) !

Home Forums Miscellany Community Post pics of your dog (s) !

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

My heart goes out to you and your family, Bodine.  Kokonut, Rest In Peace.

Marianne
      Participant

Hello everyone! Just thought I would pop in and show you all my current foster dog and her amazingly adorable puppies. They are currently 3 weeks old. I must like torturing myself because I’m falling in love with all of them. 🙂 this is the second mother dog I have fostered for this rescue and it was so hard saying goodbye to the last group. Anyways, hope it at least makes you say awww.

Ps:So Sorry to hear of your loss Bodine.

Bodine
        Participant

How sweeeeet😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
          Participant

Very cute dogs, everyone!
            I have not had my own dogs ever since moving out on my own at age 19 (I’m 31 now and a cat owner). But since I spent a number of years working at a couple of different dog daycares, I felt like I had many dogs! Hopefully you guys won’t mind if I kinda just share a bunch of photos! Lol.

None of these were actually taken by me. I tended to steal some photos whenever my employer posted a bunch online.

Here are just a few of the regulars, some of the ones that I cared for pretty much daily or at least on a regular basis.

This is Beau, a super cute, sweet boy. His main quirk was that he knew how to open our kennel gates, so we had to put an extra clip-thing on his kennel latch whenever he was put in for a rest period. Any time that an employee would forget to do so, or if we failed to instruct a new employee to give him a clip on his kennel, he would strategically wait until all humans were out of sight and then open his kennel, then go over to any kennel in which there was a dog that had been given lunch (some owners sent lunch to daycare with their dogs and some, like Beaus’, did not), and he would open their kennel to steal their food! Usually as soon as the person who put him away had exited that row of kennels, they would hear the sound of his kennel latch opening and rush to remedy their mistake.

This is Mia. She was one of the absolute feistiest of them all, but I’ve always had a soft spot for German shepherds, particularly since they were the main breed I grew up with. She also was the most avid poop eater, to the point that we usually would briefly stick her in a time out kennel whenever we first let the dogs out and most of them were going potty. She was also such a sweetheart, though. She got a lot of petting and hugs from me whenever she wasn’t acting up.

This little guy is Titus! I always loved bunching together that tuft of hair on top of his head, which usually sits flat, and wet it so that it would stand up straight.

This good looking gal is Tasha, a super sweet doberman that I loved to hug. Her favorite past-time was peeing in the doggie pools whenever we had them out. She was so ninja-like about it! She would get in with lightning speed, pop a quick squat, drop a little tinkle, and jet out! We had to dump and refill the pools so many times because of her.

This one is Mizzen. He had a brother named Jib who was a black version of him. Every once in a while after their owner got them groomed, they came back in with a haircut like this. Just cracked us up!

This is Ute, in my opinion one of the most handsome boys ever. The owners adopted another puppy who was also a Rhodesian Ridgeback and would just stand behind him most of the time, and would play with the dogs that Ute would play with. Absolute cuties and sweeties.

I can’t seem to find a picture of my top favorite, a red and white husky named Anja. She’s so beautiful, cute, and sweet! She’s one of the very few dogs that I always trusted to behave perfectly in playgroup. And I just love huskies. After my years of working with dogs, huskies became my top favorite breed!

Now that I don’t work in the dog daycare industry anymore, I might feel compelled to get my own dog again at some point. I would need to move first, as most breeds aren’t allowed by the landlords of my current house. For now, I’m happy with my kitties at home!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Bodine
            Participant

LOVE THE DOBE!

Tinks
              Participant

This is my baby Jax. He is almost 4 years old.

Bodine
                Participant

Jax is a beauty.

Mizzen,cool doo dude.

Here is my dear Brego napping with Sharkbait.They were born about a month apart.

LZ
                  Participant

This is one of my Corgis, Foomin. I think she is why the mother coiled dragon is one of my favorites. They have similar head expressions.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Awe!  Look at that face!  She’s beautiful Lisa Z

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                      Participant

I don’t think I have shown my sweet little Bob before.Bandit,his bro,has a face like your beauty LisaZ.He and Bob are a Yen/Yang pair.

LZ
                        Participant

Foomin makes this pose a lot with her neck.

Looking for...

Bodine
                          Participant

Knows how to pose😁

LZ
                            Participant

She makes Tyra Banks look like a noobie.

Looking for...

LZ
                              Participant

During the 5th Poad show, the grab bag fennecs were shown off at the end. The gray spotted ones looked a lot like one of my dogs I lost last year, Pirate the border collie. Here she’s even curled up like the sculpt. She would sleep with her tongue sticking out like that.

Looking for...

Kim
                                Blocked

All these pictures are so cute!  Marianne those puppies are adorable!  Did you keep any or did they find new homes?  Lisa Z, I love your corgi and border collie!  I had border collies most of my life growing up.  My last one Pepper passed away a few years ago.  I will have to see if I have his picture somewhere.  My mom and I used to take in and foster dogs and she rescued and rehomed over 100 dogs from the pound (over the years when I was young) that otherwise would have been put down.  We had 4 dogs of our own til they all passed away within a couple years of each other.  That was when we owned our own house but since we’ve been renting the last few years since we lost our house now we are only allowed to have cats where we live.  I miss having dogs but I do dog walking and pet sitting and I have a few dogs I walk every week that I always look forward to seeing and playing with!  We walk a pit bull, staffy, border collie and sheltie.  I should get pictures of them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 345 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.