Post pics of your dog (s) !

Home Forums Miscellany Community Post pics of your dog (s) !

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

I love seeing everyones critters. Each one has so much  personality! Thank you for sharing them.

Bodine, thank you so much. Dara’s loss is still rough. It always hurts to lose a furbaby, but losing one that is still so young just seems so unfair at times. But she still left me with many many happy memories to help ease the loss. And Svayaa at a year old and 120 pounds is still so puppy that her antics each day are almost never ending.

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nectaris
      Participant

This is Pip:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/nectaris/IMG_0129_zpsuyh8eaki.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/nectaris/IMG_0218_zps2ypbx4ie.jpg[/IMG]

She is most likely a rat terrier mix. Someone had dumped her mother and she had puppies underneath someone’s shed. They caught the puppies and tried to catch the mom. She is one of those puppies. Eventually they were able to catch and spay the mom. Neither of these show her curled tail that well.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
        Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

dragonmedley
        Participant

These are the two boys, Merlot in the front and Shiraz in the back. They’re Italian greyhounds and are 7 years-old.

This is the latest addition to the family, Khianty. She’s a rescue greyhound from the race track. She’s 3, was probably mistreated given her reactions to many things. We got her in November and she’s now truly at home, with humans she can trust and love. She’s an absolute angel, a very gentle soul who’s discovering the outdoors and freedom. Once she finally figured out how to use the doggie door, she’d just go out to simply stand outside because she could!

Oh, and her tongue was damaged, so when she shakes her head, part of it hangs out until we poke it and tell her to put it away.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Here’s my current puppy, Hunter!

He’s a Chihuahua-Miniature Schnauzer mix, heavy on the Chihuahua I think – LOL!

Hunter will be 9 mos. old on July 22nd and is currently 15 lbs. He jumps like a pogo stick too!

I love his little floppy ear! It may stand up in time… but if not, it’s cute as it is.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

My sweet, Babygirl. (2003-2017) This is a pic of her from last year. She was a miniature dachshund/chihuahua mix. 

This is her 7 years ago, right after I found out she had heart failure and before her cataracts.

Not sharing her rawhide bone. Lol

Ela_Hara
              Participant

AAAaaaaaawwwwww! How Sweet!
                Great Memories….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                Participant

Lol all are just so sweet.

HI HUNTER!😍😘 I normally am not attracted to a flop ear but Hunter wouldn’t be Hunter without it.I doubt if it will stand by now but it makes him so adorable you wouldn’t want it to 😁

DragonMedley-I didn’t know you had greyhounds.Beautiful!!!! You did good rescuing one.They quite often get treated badly as racers.I helped a friend save one the cruel owner was putting down because he didn’t make him money So sad.Kudos for you.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Linda
                  Participant

These are my two dogs the brown is miniature dachshund and the black and tan is miniature dachshund/chihuahua mix.http://windstoneeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1527992/w8k02zyz7j3fwn2ah80c9cf704veoh7b.JPG

Linda
                    Participant

etruscan
                      Participant

Technically not my dogs, but they stayed with me for three years while their family was in Australia.  Maybe that’s close enough.

Domino (black and white) and Jake.  Domino always looked so put-upon when I wanted to take her photo.

StormDancer
                        Participant

I love seeing everyone’s furbabies. You can see the happiness and the personality of each one. Thank you all for sharing.

Looking for:

Bodine
                          Participant

My big black dog does not like to take photos and gets that same look on her face.Her dad however,my beloved Gandalf knew what the camera was.He and Brego actually will hold the “pose” for me.This is one of my favorite alltime shots of Gandalf.”Under the Christmas Tree”He is missed dearly everyday.I feel for everyone that has lost a dear friend.Some wounds never heal completely.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Awe I love seeing everyone’s fur babies!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                              Participant

Sad day….my big girl passed away today.I knew she had not been herself,just thinking it is old age,she was 14,but I walked into the kitchen,her favorite spot,and she was gone.I wasn’t able to be there holding her,saying goodbye but I was here real close.She was my dearest Gandalf’s daughter,big black 112bls of love.I will miss so much.

Hug your loved ones,furry or not,every chance you get.In a blink……

StormDancer
                                Participant

I am so sorry Bodine! Sending prayers of healing and remembrance of good times to you and your family.

Looking for:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 345 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.