Post pics of your dog (s) !

Home Forums Miscellany Community Post pics of your dog (s) !

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

How adorable is that?Congrats Lisa.Address the biting unless he is just chewing/teething.They will get worse with age which I am sure you are aware of.
      My little Bandit is on my crap list.He is becoming aggressive.He was always a jerk but getting worse everyday We have a power vacuum since Brego passed so Bandit and Bob are not quite sure of their place in the pack and are bickering back and forth Everytime they lay eyes on each other.Big problem here.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
      Participant

LOL!! Bandit and Bob!!! Love that! Yup sounds like they’re trying to figure out who’s going to be the alpha so you’ve got to get in there and insert your power and show them you are alpha!!

sherry10151982
        Participant

Or not alpha but lowest on the totem pole. However that works🤣

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Yes make sure they know that YOU are Alpha…. don’t want a situation like we had with Hunter. 🙁

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

Oh yeah,trust me I do.Next step is grab them up and bang their heads together like I did my two dobes when decided one day they wanted to scrap.They didn’t do it again.I got the nickname LionTamer.lolol

LZ
              Participant

Bodine, Fuzzy is just a baby boy, so chewing is what he does, and what he knows best. He’s my fourth Corgi puppy. I’m working on life skills with him before trying to train performance skills. He’s getting the hang of being quiet in his crate, holding his potty until he gets outside and just learning his name.

Once dogs get aggressive for no seeming reason, some just cannot be fixed. It’s so hard because we just don’t speak the same languages. It would be easier if we did!

This is what I teach my Corgis to do:

mijump

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

LZ
                Participant

Oh, but it only took ONE meal time for him to memorize where the kibble bin is kept!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Well – First things First after all! LOL! Our Patti learned this before I think she started coming consistently to her name.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Aww- I used to do agility with my Doomer boy! (Aussie) He loved it and was quite good. Along with airs-above-the-ground Frisbee, stockwork, fetch of any item whatever the size the bigger the better- why fetch a stick when you can haul back the whole tree?

Queenie has had a busy day. First she had to put the grunting boar in its place.

IMG_2094-Copy

But why is bossman sitting out there and not in here with me? I get anxiety when you leave me alone too long, and BOTH of you went out today! Don’t forget I’m a recent rescue and was abandoned TWICE! And he hasn’t even come in to say hi yet! (that is her official Neighborhood Watch chair)

IMG_2095-Copy

Enough of that! Time for bed. That piece of cheeseburger you saved me did me in. Goodnight everyone!

IMG_2096-Copy

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

That great Liza Z that you are working with Fuzzy!!
                        Awww Pip he is gorgeous !!
                        I too did Agility with Zarek my Blue Merle Aussie who is at the Rainbow 🌈 Bridge…
                        My new rescue Aussie Journey; is a purebred Red Merle; doing well with her training; she is showing such an aptitude for Agility that my other 2 Black Tri Aussies did not so that’s exciting to be training on commands and classes soon !!

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

My little guy finally came home on Friday. I haven’t had much sleep since then. We’re crate training. I get about 2 hours of sleep before he wakes me up to pee. He is learning his name, and comes when I call him…we are working hard on a routine. Things are going really well. Hank is slowly warming up to him. He has more patients in the morning than he does later in the day. I wish I knew how to post videos so you can see Hudson talking back when Hank tries to put him in his place lol… it’s hilarious.

Hudson’s eyes were bright blue around 6 weeks, and now it looks like he might be bi-eyed. He has one dark grey/brown eye and one light silvery blue eye. You can see it in the second picture. He is a really sweet boy. I am enjoying him very much

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

He likes to sleep and poop, and when he’s not doing that, he’s trying to eat my face.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

HaHaHaHaHa!
                              That’s what puppies do! Our Patti turns 5 months next Wednesday and she is still in that stage…. She LOVES to kiss Daddy all the time. She even kisses him when I say ‘Goodbye’ in the morning to go to work.. LOL!

Bodine
                              Participant

Lol.What is it about grown men and little dogs?😄
                                Everyone’s furbabies are beautiful.The pie eye!Ha!Awesome!!
                                Pip,love,love,love.We girls do love our big dogs too😊

sherry10151982
                                Participant

Soooooooooo cute!!! I want to kiss his cute nose!!! I wish you could post video too that would be so cute seeing hank chastise Hudson and then Hudson talk back LOL!!

And pip, I love Queenie!! She’s so cute in her chair lots of personality!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 345 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.