fbpx

Poads are here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ann

It was nice to not have the store almost crash this time!

Carolyn
      Participant

See how fast they go ! lol

dragonmedley
        Participant

They are definitely not going as fast as the previous Grab Bag anythings, and the store is handling well.

I broke down and got…. 2!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I just spent my very first royalty cheque on a poad… is that nuts or what!?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Andrea
          Participant

I thought we were only allowed to buy 1? Is that not true here?

Adaneth
            Participant

I saw the ‘max of 1’ and didn’t even think to try to buy more…

64 left as I type this…

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Personally, I wouldn’t mind getting another one–no two are alike. But I’ll wait and see if Susie gives us the okay. These aren’t going out as fast–maybe it’s the time of day—rush hour for some and on the West Coast it’s almost 2pm. Glad the store didn’t crash and I got my email letting me know they were in and I was on it! Yaaaaaay!

Ann

How did you get two? I’m just happy I was able to get one for the person I was watching for!

Here’s a question, if I’m logged into my account, and order one for someone else, can I then order another one for another person? Is the 1 limit to the account? Shipping address?

Tinks
                  Participant

I thought we were only allowed to buy 1? Is that not true here?

A maximum order of 1 is allowed.

That’s what it says for me.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

They are definitely not going as fast as the previous Grab Bag anythings, and the store is handling well.

I’m not able to get into my email to see if a time was posted but with the last batch of unis, there was a time listed and it was also posted here, deviantart and I think the facebook page so we all were chopping at the bit for them hence the killing of the store with refreshes last time….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Andrea
                      Participant

my email came at 1:27 pst.
                        they’re lasting a long time!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

How did you get two?

Well, as soon as I saw they were in the store, I hit the Add to cart button. Then I thought, hey, why not check what the limit is, and it was 2. It might have been a fluke – I think I might have gotten the very first one (I’m home sick with the flu and that’s all I have to do today – no, I don’t have a like).

Now it says a limit of one, so methinks I was just too darn fast on the mouse and that my order will be ajusted accordingly.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

yolanda
                          Participant

If 2 were aloud i would have gotten 2 but it says only 1 so thats what i got.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

my email came at 1:27 pst.
                              they’re lasting a long time!

most of the west coast is still at work so that may account for it, these are out a lot earlier than I remember most GBs coming out, they usually hit the store somewhere from 3:30-4:30pm here it seems like…usually I get home, log on, see the email then book it over to the store like a cheetah…also GB unicorns of either sort seem to be way more popular….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ann

How did you get two?

Well, as soon as I saw they were in the store, I hit the Add to cart button. Then I thought, hey, why not check what the limit is, and it was 2. It might have been a fluke – I think I might have gotten the very first one (I’m home sick with the flu and that’s all I have to do today – no, I don’t have a like).

Now it says a limit of one, so methinks I was just too darn fast on the mouse and that my order will be ajusted accordingly.

It must be a reward for your fist check 😉

When the page came back up, I went to hit the notify button again, but rather than the notify page, it took me straight to the order page. I was 1/2 way through my order before the e-mail came out!

LadyFirebird
                                Participant

I would certainly go for a second one when Susie gives the okay. I’m guessing if they’re still in the store tomorrow, everyone who wanted one has got one. If anyone ordered two by mistake, I’m sure Susie would readjust–I would want her to do that to me if I thought the limit was 2 instead of 1.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.