fbpx

Poads are here!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ann

there are still 44 left πŸ™‚

Probably helps they came out on a workday afternoon rather than evening.

I’m looking at the store page and can’t decide whether to buy or not.

I don’t collect poads, but I know that there are some rabid poad collectors here who might be happy to trade other Windstones for more GB poads, so I’m considering buying one for trading purposes. Plus, they are pretty neat. πŸ™‚

I guess I’m trying to gauge interest to see if I should get one.

I have a couple of young unicorns I would be willing to trade (1 unicorn for 1 poad) but I am away fow a few weeks so the trade couldn’t happen until around St. Patrick’s Day.

LuvsDragons
      Participant

so…a wonderful forum member got a GBpoad for me since I wasn’t sure I’d be at a computer when they came out. Question is…since I didn’t place the order and haven’t gotten an invoice yet did the order go through? anybody know how that works? Thanks! πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
        Participant

so…a wonderful forum member got a GBpoad for me since I wasn’t sure I’d be at a computer when they came out. Question is…since I didn’t place the order and haven’t gotten an invoice yet did the order go through? anybody know how that works? Thanks! πŸ™‚

It may take a little while before the order is personally reviewed and an invoice sent to your email, so I wouldn’t be too concerned.

Of course, you can always PM the person who ordered it for you and ask what the order number is. If you have an order number, then the order went through. Hope that answers your question.

LuvsDragons
          Participant

It may take a little while before the order is personally reviewed and an invoice sent to your email, so I wouldn’t be too concerned.

Of course, you can always PM the person who ordered it for you and ask what the order number is. If you have an order number, then the order went through. Hope that answers your question.

I do have an order number. Ok good to know. Thanks a bunch! πŸ™‚

Susie
            Keymaster

Hi everyone! The store is working very well this time – we didn’t crash it in the fun (thank goodness! I wasn’t in the mood for that!).

I must explain the bit about the limit of one per customer – I was HOPING that no one had noticed, but I guess some did, that the limit was 2 per customer for about 15 seconds. We thought, through a handy dandy new thing we have, that only 40 people had pressed the “notify” button on the Grab Bag Young Poad page. So we figured – we have at least 110 of them ready to go, so that ought to be enough for 2 per customer. When I enter the quantity into the store and press “update” the store sends out the back in stock emails and then the number of emails sent displays on the screen – it said 107!!! I, quick as I could, went back and changed the limit to one per customer. So… the very first people to see the page in the little span of time before I was able to change the limit, saw 2 per customer. As far as I can tell only one person ordered two because of that… please don’t scold her! It really did say two! That was my fault.

Bullsquid
              Participant

It was so nice to have the store not freeze and the order not take ten nerve-wracking minutes like what happened with the candycorns.

I even had a chance to remember to put “love, fuzzy” in the comments section. πŸ™‚

Susie
                Keymaster

For those who are wondering when they will ship: As soon as we can manage it! If someone can quickly supply me with at least 2 more of Me, and a faster internet connection, it will happen more quickly!

We will begin shipping them tomorrow, Thursday Feb 23rd. I’m quite certain they will not all leave the building tomorrow. Shipping Priority Mail may get there fast and cost a little less than UPS in most cases, however the preparation time before they leave us takes longer. Please be patient!

The Poads seem to be patient creatures – not all antsy like the unicorns.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.