fbpx

Poad Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Poad Question

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Poadypoadypoadypoad!

Sorry, I’m all excited.

I think that the brown eyes look great. So if you pick just one color, go with brown. Was the one I saw at your place a butternut poad? I think it must have been. And it had brown eyes. And I loved it! You came very close to losing that one. I don’t have enough cleavage to put anything in, but I think it would have fit in my pocket….

Skylover
      Participant

A variety of eye colors would be cool. I just want to get a group of them with different colors! (Sorry I guess I’m not much help in the decision making process.)

Lokie
        Participant

I vote hazel. Since they are a more natural color scheme, I prefer the brown eyes on them.

Skigod377
          Participant

I think you should give them two eyes. One on each side.

*smacks Ski with pint of Rocky Road*
            ๐Ÿ˜€

Elena
            Participant

Any color eyes!!! But Lavender would look kind of neat on the butternut ones

Jodi
              Participant

I guess if I have to decide, I’d like green. See? This is why we said a mix. Then when we order, we ask for the eye color we want. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Nothing like making things difficult! That would lengthen delivery time, too, wouldn’t it? ๐Ÿ˜›

Jodi
                  Participant

Why would it? If she had some all made up, they could just say “This person wants one with green eyes” and pick up one with green eyes to ship. The difficulty may come if they run out of an eye color and have other eye colors left. *shrugs* I guess they could leave some eyes out and glue them in at the end, depending on the orders. It may be a pain. ๐Ÿ˜•

Tiffany
                    Participant

id love to see pics of the butternut with each of the eye choices to help decide! (on the note of making things more difficult!) lol!i could go either way on the choices, trying to imagine them.. so i might need to see them….

Ermmm, I of course prefer green or purple…no natural for me!! Primarily Iwould think green first, then lavender, then hazel…so is this going to be an “on-demand” thing- like we could get two butternuts with different eye colors- and again, is this Ebay or pre-ordering so us lovely collectors that care enough to share our thoughts gt a crack at them?

Jodi
                      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Ermmm, I of course prefer green or purple…no natural for me!! Primarily Iwould think green first, then lavender, then hazel…so is this going to be an “on-demand” thing- like we could get two butternuts with different eye colors- and again, is this Ebay or pre-ordering so us lovely collectors that care enough to share our thoughts gt a crack at them?

I think she said it would be direct order for now. ๐Ÿ™‚

ROCK ON!!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Ok. I got about a hundred butternut poadsโ„ข finished. I think I’ll do fifty with lavender eyes and fifty with hazel eyes.They really do look good with lavender. Green eyes look better on the ones with some green in them. I am the decider.

Out of those eye colors I pick green, but that is because I am partial to it. I think a picture would help us decide better.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.