fbpx

Poad Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Poad Question

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author

Lokie wrote:

I vote hazel. Since they are a more natural color scheme, I prefer the brown eyes on them.

Me too! Good thing Melody has made half of them with hazel eyes.

Though I am really curious to see how the lavender eyes look with this color scheme…

Skigod377
    Participant

Ooooh! I want hazel!! 😀

When will they be avl for purchase? I MUST have me a purple eyed one!

SPark
      Participant

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *bounces for joy*

I will be ordering some of each. Oh yes. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss there will be poads, my preciousssssssssssssssss. Poadssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Melody
        Keymaster

Ok, Susie said that you can pre-order butternut Poads™ now!
          They are $100.00 each.I think we still prefer paypal,if possible. Susie will mail you an invoice with the shippin g included when we figure it out.(we don’t know what these weigh in the box yet, but out of the box they are 1.2 pounds)
          Today, I will try to post a pic of the Butterbutt Poads™ with different colored eyes in my gallery, so you can choose.
          The choices are green, hazel(light brown) and lavender.
          The eyes are not glued in, so we will give them the eyes you want. We will try to get them shipped on Monday.Send your orders to: service@windstoneeditions.com This email address goes to Susie’s desk, Karen isn’t in on Fridays.They are signed, but not numbered.

Tiffany
          Participant

huh huh, you said butterBUTT ! huh huh, huh huh!

Melody wrote:

Ok, Susie said that you can pre-order butternut Poads™ now!
            They are $100.00 each.I think we still prefer paypal,if possible. Susie will mail you an invoice with the shippin g included when we figure it out.(we don’t know what these weigh in the box yet, but out of the box they are 1.2 pounds)
            Today, I will try to post a pic of the Butterbutt Poads™ with different colored eyes in my gallery, so you can choose.
            The choices are green, hazel(light brown) and lavender.
            The eyes are not glued in, so we will give them the eyes you want. We will try to get them shipped on Monday.Send your orders to: service@windstoneeditions.com This email address goes to Susie’s desk, Karen isn’t in on Fridays.They are signed, but not numbered.

I can’t wait to see the pictures! I’m really curious to see what the lavender eyes look like with this color scheme.

And they do look like butter butts, don’t they? 😆

lamortefille
            Participant

lol! tf

Maria
              Participant

I’m totally undecided as to color. I think I’ll wait for pics before I order.

Purplecat
                Participant

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Frantically scrambles for wallet, my wallet, husbands wallet, doesn’t matter! Poads!!!!!!

Elena
                  Participant

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have Money!!!!!

I think Suzie and Karen are about to get SWAMPED
                    I wonder how long it will take to sell out? 😯

Melody
                    Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

AURGH!! I give up, I just can’t get the images off of the camera onto my stupid computer, here at the factory. It just doesn’t wanna work. I will post the three differnt eye colors of Poads™ tonight when I get home.

frozendragon
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

AURGH!! I give up, I just can’t get the images off of the camera onto my stupid computer, here at the factory. It just doesn’t wanna work. I will post the three differnt eye colors of Poads™ tonight when I get home.

don’t you just love those digital cameras….mine makes me have a brain fart every time I try to use it….

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m eagerly awaiting the pictures…I haven’t decided on the eye color either…

I know – green eyes or lavender. Decisions, decisions…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.