Please Help Windstone Support a Marketing Class at OSU

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Please Help Windstone Support a Marketing Class at OSU

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

I couldn’t think of a new product I wanted to see from Windstone when I filled out the survey, but I thought of one now: T-shirts! Not photo prints of the various sculptures, but large, cute drawings of characters like Podge or Snerl, and stuff like that. Something fun and full of character, but not as detailed as the old prints that were available a while ago.

I always get compliments whenever I wear this particular design of Corgli, and questions how people can buy their own. Word of mouth still works to sell things, especially when it is as big as a shirt! The only downside with the one pictured here is that the artist didn’t put any notation on it of her company name/website, something like that, on the front.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
      Participant

Poad ™Tadpoads, Christmas ornaments😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Christmas ornaments period!

I just thought of something also; a coloring book. One with Reptanglian drawings, or just line art in general. They’re popular right now, and could be relatively inexpensive.

A coffee table book of Windstone photographs/art has been mentioned before, but I’d still like to see one.

Bodine
          Participant

I second that Pip.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.