fbpx

Please Help Windstone Support a Marketing Class at OSU

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Please Help Windstone Support a Marketing Class at OSU

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hey!All good news😁
      Congrats Ms. Melody.You deserve the honor and may many good things come forth from it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodancia
      Participant

Melody – which SciFi/Fantasy convention is it? Let us know in advance and I’ll certainly try to be there. Congratulations!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

LZ
        Participant

😀
          https://www.rustycon.org/2020/page1.html

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
          Participant

If it goes well, what about DragonCon? I’ll admit this suggestion is totally because it’s one of only a couple cons I know of near enough to me that I might be able to go, but I’d think it would fit well.

Poad plushies would be great! Something that can interest people and be cheap enough that they can buy multiples and also to appeal to those of us without deep pockets. One of the biggest things I can think of is if there would be some way to make something that would be able to be made/sold more cheaply, yet still maintain the quality Windstone demands. When I talk to my daughter and her friends, the price point the materials and workmanship demands is a stalling point for them.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

DragonCon was my first thought as well! I’ve never been to one, but it would be easier for East Coast/Southern USA Windstone Fans… and Atlanta is pretty cool! I didn’t realize how big it was either.

About

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
              Participant

“Didn’t realize how big it was”……. OMG! Trying to scare Melody with the immense size? There’s other, smaller cons around to help her warm up for something like Dragoncon. LOL! Connecticon used to be very focused on webcomics, LARP and other things like that where Windstones would have fit right in, but it seems they have moved away from that kind of focus. Port Con Maine is a cute “little” convention that has a mix of genres, if Melody feels like seeing the far end of the other coast!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodancia
                Participant

Yes, there are a couple of nice, small science fiction/fantasy conventions right here in the Northwest, that would be a good place to start.
                  Also – is Windstone looking to become more of a presence in brick and mortar stores again? There are two shops here in my hometown that would be a perfect fit for Windstones. Each one has been around for over ten years, carries crystals, incense, candles, beautiful jewelry, fairy figurines, etc, etc. Just the kind of place you would expect to see a corner with a few dragons and griffins. I’d be happy to pass on the names of those stores to someone, if there is an interest. Probably each of us knows of a store or two in our town.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

StormDancer
                  Participant

Oh! I hope they will be something that can be done!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Right???? I was too lazy to boot up my computer when I did the survey and just put in an estimate. Now that I’m actually on said computer, I realize I was off… by 35 pieces!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Have you approached the stores, to see if they’d be interested in carrying Windstones? Windstone used to at least have a ‘bird dog’ promotion where, if you referred a retailer to them and that retailer started carrying Windstone, they’d give you a sculpt. Maybe bring a couple pieces into the store with you if possible. (I still keep an old brochure in my glove box for that purpose) I miss seeing them in stores also, but haven’t had luck yet. But then I rarely see stores that feel like a fit anymore.

If I really want to be selfish, Megacon is in Orlando near me… think they’re more comic/anime, but you could push The Veligent and Rue Day… :p

Bodine
                        Participant

I didn’t know about a bird dog program,missed that.I have a couple of brochures too.
                          Ela_Hara and I use our card holders as cell phone holders.Maybe that could be a new use for them but market them a phone holders? Make a cute little dragon or Poad(tm) on it? I would buy a couple.We have 2phones and 3pads and holders would come in handy.

IMG_20191119_071501

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Hee Hee! YEP!
                            The ‘Claw’ one is PERFECT for holding Cell Phones!
                            And the WS Logo one is really good for holding a Tablet and/or folders/papers….

I use my Claw holder at work!

Phone-Holder-1

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Dragonlairqueen
                            Participant

Took the survey, although I was stumped at the first question – lol! I have never counted all my Windstones, so I just put 100 to be safe. Interesting survey – happy to help 🙂

etruscan
                              Participant

Took the survey. The class seemed to be concentrating on production/LP pieces and grab bags, so the survey didn’t quite fit someone like me who spends a LOT of my Windstone money on test paints, but I answered the questions as well as I could.

Kim
                                Blocked

That’s a good idea to use the holder for a phone. Ooh I want poad plushies! I also want baby unicorn and baby dragon plushies, colourful or rainbow ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.