fbpx

Photography

Home Forums Miscellany Community Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I thought ide post some pictures that ive taken over the past few months. Im only learning so they arn’t good but what do you think?
    πŸ˜€

(These pictures below are not good but i thought i would show Air Day, it was funny) Especially when i was in the middle of the runway with this thing following me 😯 πŸ˜† )

What do you mean they’re not good? They’re great! (eek, that sounds like Tony the Tiger, ah well)
    You have a good eye for angle and light and your wildlife shots are great (as are the kitty shots!).
    Keep learning & having fun and don’t forget to share. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
    Keymaster

They are lovely photos! Better than when I was learning!
      I love the F-16s. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

dragonmedley
      Participant

I love the birds… and that last picture is a hoot!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Thank you bosky, πŸ˜€
        Thanks Nam the F16 was great as usual 8)
        I took the picture of the birds outside of my window πŸ˜€ Culd have been better though.

Jodi
        Participant

All your pictures were wonderful. What kind of birds were those?

Thanks Em, Blue Tits πŸ˜€

I thought those were great as well and I love the last pic.

Starbreeze
          Participant

Beautiful!!! Wish I could take pictures like that!! πŸ˜€

The one with the boy in the foreground and the blazing field in the background is awesome. I can’t think of a picture I’ve seen this year that I regard as being more visually appealing than this one.

Elena
            Participant

Just learning…. They look Alot better that mine when I was just learning πŸ˜€ They are all great, I can see why you’d be a big freaked out on the runway with that monster behind you!

Poor Pocket Dragon! πŸ˜€

laphon1
              Participant

That last picture is hysterical! I’d be ecstatic if my pictures looked this good. Love the kitty.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

I am a nature lover so those bugs and especialy the birds REALY stand out to me. Can any one post thier photos here…or would that go under general art?

THOSE EXPLOSIONS! great shots of motion caught in a stand still image, they are sooo captivating! I really love them!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Can any one post thier photos here…or would that go under general art?

You can, but I think they would do better to go in General Art. Photography is very much an artform, and that way it won’t get buried here in the community section, since it tends to be very active over here. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.