fbpx

Photo Contest!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Photo Contest!

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

If that’s the case we only have 40 active members – 39 votes plus me…

Well yes, I hadn’t realized that you hadn’t voted; might as well, I did. (I was surprised to see one last vote , after such a time of being stuck at 39.
      Three more days.( The little guy is all “a twitch”,
      “Were will I go?”)

Maria
      Participant

I can vote? Cool! I’m sure a lot of folks have an easy guess at my choice… ๐Ÿ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I can vote? Cool! I’m sure a lot of folks have an easy guess at my choice… ๐Ÿ˜€

I don’t think that you’ll be biased, so vote. Nothing short of a mirical would change the obviously apparent outcome. I thought you had voted,already.

Maria
        Participant

I’ve voted now. As you said, nothing can deplace Reach. I went for my favorite theme instead of the artsiest one.

Will we end , and announce the Winner and contestants at 3/27/07 Cal. time . What Hour?
          I very much would also like to see data :
          Source.
          Location.
          Camera.
          Lense.
          Distance.
          Settings or Computer / auto.
          How much Photo-Shop enhancement.
          What you were thinking;…theme.
          ( not required, but I am interested.)

Maria
          Participant

You want a specific hour? Heck, I was just going to put up a new thread tomorrow morning my time. People will see it either way.
            And since I only know who sent what and occasionally a bit of “where,” I think it’s best if the photographers tell about their artwork themselves.

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You want a specific hour? Heck, I was just going to put up a new thread tomorrow morning my time. People will see it either way.
              And since I only know who sent what and occasionally a bit of “where,” I think it’s best if the photographers tell about their artwork themselves.

Hey! Its morning~ Where you at??? ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜† Actually, now it’s afternoon now. I decided to postpone the result until this afternoon, because a lot of folks were still awake this morning, and it was still the 26th for them. I’m off to start that new post right now.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.