fbpx

Photo Contest!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Photo Contest!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

GHAAAAAA I can’t decide!!! Phooy……How long do we have to vote??????

I limited my poll to 14 days. I’m not sure if it’s same with this one that Nam fixed for me, but voting ends on the 27th.

I kept all your parameters the same, so yes! 14 days. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Maria
      Participant

Thanks, Nam. You’re great.

The 27th , eh? The little guy is staring down at me from the top of my computer desk, “Don’t even think about picking up that purple feather duster!”
        But all in all it’s all good; time will be needed to take in the poll. Is there a way to count votes / voter? Any way, great job everybody.

Maria
        Participant

I was wondering whether 2 weeks might be excessive, but I gave folks two weeks to get their art in, so I figured it’d work.
          The percentages show up if you click on “View Results” below the poll, so I can proclaim the winner from that. Looks like “Reach” is the major favorite. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

I’m dying to know who took “Reach” and what exposure/camera/etc. they used!

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I’m dying to know who took “Reach” and what exposure/camera/etc. they used!

I agree….and EXACTLY “where” that photo was taken! It rocks! πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜† 😈 I’ll tell what I know when the contest is over, and the photographers can explain their art themselves.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† 😈 I’ll tell what I know when the contest is over, and the photographers can explain their art themselves.

Sounds like a plan πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I really like the Marshlands photo! What a pretty shot! I love the white grassy things, like poofy feathers! So cool πŸ™‚ I want to roll in them!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

I really like the Marshlands photo! What a pretty shot! I love the white grassy things, like poofy feathers! So cool πŸ™‚ I want to roll in them!

I agree! They look sooooooooo soft! I just wanna touch them and pet them LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

I know I should be impartial, and I’m actually glad I’m hosting this so I don’t have to choose a favorite. Of course, if I did vote I’d go for “Dawn” because the theme is my favorite. (Duh.) But as far as artiness goes… I don’t even want to choose my favorite.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I was wondering whether 2 weeks might be excessive, but I gave folks two weeks to get their art in, so I figured it’d work.
                  The percentages show up if you click on “View Results” below the poll, so I can proclaim the winner from that. Looks like “Reach” is the major favorite. πŸ˜€

In retro-spect I see that 14 days is not a long time, as we only have 32 votes cast, out of a possible
                  ( what is the membership count?) I’ll try to repay your efforts somehow , as I do appreciate your help.

Maria
                  Participant

Aw, I’m glad to help. Don’t worry about repaying. This forum deserves all the friendliness it can get. πŸ˜€
                    I think if we keep this bumped up most people will vote. The choices are tough to choose between, but still…

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Don’t forget to vote! πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Thanks for bumping this up, LIH. Folks, please vote – even if it is a tough choice! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.