fbpx

Phoenix

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Phoenix

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

the phoenix looks so, so, so awesome! want…one…now!! πŸ˜†

megamibabe16 wrote:

Quote:

I don’t think the phoenix being a PYO was ever in question… you could always commission someone (or trade with them) to paint a phoenix for you – however you want – then you don’t need to have to worry about painting it! I look forward to the phoenix being a PYO – I have a few ideas for one…. *think think*

Ideas for PYOs hmm…I of course love the idea of the traditional flame(red, gold, orange, yellow) color. Of course the lovely Windstone goddesses have shown us that a flame can take on many other shades. I myself think some blue, black, and purple flamed phoenixes would be absolutely marvelous.
    I know, I keep asking Drag0nfeathers about a Dark Diablo Griffin…I love her flamey colered ones, but I think a cool one would be awesome! πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind trying to paint a Phoenix pyo! Of course if I chicken out, I’m sure there are more than enough people here that I can commission her to!! πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

I can’t wait for the wing bookends. I want a couple for my new bookshelves. πŸ˜€

siberakh1
        Participant

I can’t wait for either the Phoenix or the bookends! I have several phoenix colorings in my mind already (a nice flamey one, one ala Final Fantasy VII/VIII, a tropical parroty one, an ice one, a night phoenix, and a twilight one – oh yes, I have plans…. *rubs hands together*). I want to make some lovely hawk winged bookshelves and maybe some parrot ones could be pretty awesome as well. I love painting feathers over fur!

<– Click us please so we can grow up!

Maria
          Participant

I just hope the Phoenixes don’t end up being like the ever-elusive Keepers. :S

megamibabe16
            Participant

Quote:

I can’t wait for the wing bookends.

*gasp* What!! Wing bookends. I so want. Then again my book collection just keeps growing, so I probably will not have room for them. Maybe in the future, a few years down the road.

siberakh1
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I just hope the Phoenixes don’t end up being like the ever-elusive Keepers. :S

Yeah. I still haven’t gotten one, and they came out for the first time on my birthday, what was it, 2 years ago?

Kujacker
                Participant

Actually, I’m interested to know how windstone isn’t having finacial problems. Ebay is probably what’s keeping them mostly paid πŸ˜• With NO pyos to speak of for months, and not being able to regularly produce production pieces… money must be tight.

Honestly, I’m kind of annoyed that there are no pyos at all. None. I literally sit at home on my butt all day doing nothing because of it.
                  But you can’t change certain problems without time. I would just assume months upon months would be enough time.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Actually, I’m interested to know how windstone isn’t having finacial problems. Ebay is probably what’s keeping them mostly paid πŸ˜• With NO pyos to speak of for months, and not being able to regularly produce production pieces… money must be tight.

Actually, that’s a very good point. If the gypsum problem going to be such a difficult problem to solve, will Windstone try another material? :scratch:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kujacker wrote:

Honestly, I’m kind of annoyed that there are no pyos at all. None. I literally sit at home on my butt all day doing nothing because of it.
                    But you can’t change certain problems without time. I would just assume months upon months would be enough time.

I have been lucky enough to have a few happen along, but I am sure Windstone is trying their best to fix the problem. I have faith they will eventually, and that I will still be here with them when they do, I am not going to stop collecting WE’s just because of a few bad months they are having. It can be annoying, but imagine hearing it over and over by everyone who paints on the boards how upset they are there isn’t any PYO’s. This is a lesson in patience…No good thing is to be rushed. πŸ˜‰
                    That is just my point of view though. πŸ˜• And, I too, have people waiting for me to get a hold of PYO’s. I am sure there are a few of us.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.