fbpx

Phoenix

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Phoenix

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Picture of PYO flapcats? I haven’t seen any. There are pics of the phoenix in Melody’s gallery, though.

Jasmine
      Participant

Oh, now I want a potter kitty, and the keeper dragon, and the pebble kitties, and the phoenix, and the garden dragon…let’s see, how much can I get for a kidney??

BDW
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Melody, I do realise you are very busy, but how about an updated picture of the Phoenix?
          Will it really be a Production piece? Or a PYO?

frozendragon
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ Melody, I do realise you are very busy, but how about an updated picture of the Phoenix?
            Will it really be a Production piece? Or a PYO?

hmm…as far as I know it’s going to be a PYO…I really hope so….or I’m gonna have to go work at the factory for a few weeks….

a new picture would be cool….

BDW
            Participant

Been a while so I though I would ask again:
              ๐Ÿ˜ณ Any idea when we will have the PYO Phoenix and maybe an hippogriff and Winged bookend and…..? Ok ok I’ll stop. ๐Ÿ˜†

dragonmedley
              Participant

I can’t wait for the phoenix…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                Participant

I WANT THEM ALL!!

AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!

๐Ÿ˜†

I know where my first Phoenix is going!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

megamibabe16
                  Participant

A phoenix PYO would be wonderful, but I think a production phoenix would be even better. Sorry don’t kill me. I am a collector not a painter unfortunately.

megamibabe16 wrote:

A phoenix PYO would be wonderful, but I think a production phoenix would be even better. Sorry don’t kill me. I am a collector not a painter unfortunately.

I don’t think the phoenix being a PYO was ever in question… you could always commission someone (or trade with them) to paint a phoenix for you – however you want – then you don’t need to have to worry about painting it! I look forward to the phoenix being a PYO – I have a few ideas for one…. *think think*

Ooooh…I love feathers! 8)

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Ack ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! I sooo want that Hippogriff to be a PYO!
                      I’m chomping at the bit to paint some Phoenix PYOs too. I have at least half a dozen ways I want to paint them ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Nicole
                      Participant

I have to say I am a painter and I still wish the phoenix wasn’t a pyo. I just love Melody’s paint jobs on her own pieces ๐Ÿ™‚ But he looks gorgeous and I can’t wait for both those sculpts to be done!

purpleturtle wrote:

Ack ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! I sooo want that Hippogriff to be a PYO!
                        I’m chomping at the bit to paint some Phoenix PYOs too. I have at least half a dozen ways I want to paint them ๐Ÿ˜€ .

I heard that on the Phoenix! That’s a big 10-4. LOL
                        But, I am almost anxious to see the Hippogriff painted by Melody, but then again she did test the Keeper PYO first. *hint hint* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

megamibabe16
                        Participant

Quote:

I don’t think the phoenix being a PYO was ever in question… you could always commission someone (or trade with them) to paint a phoenix for you – however you want – then you don’t need to have to worry about painting it! I look forward to the phoenix being a PYO – I have a few ideas for one…. *think think*

Ideas for PYOs hmm…I of course love the idea of the traditional flame(red, gold, orange, yellow) color. Of course the lovely Windstone goddesses have shown us that a flame can take on many other shades. I myself think some blue, black, and purple flamed phoenixes would be absolutely marvelous.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.