fbpx

Peacocks In Bloom

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacocks In Bloom

• This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I thought the Male looked rather annoyed also

pipsxlch
      Participant

lovely! I do so wish lilacs would grow here, I saw some up North and they were WONderful. And yes, daddy looks peeved! 😀

Oh pretty. I love lilacs. They really bother my allergys though. I can’t wait for my parents bushes to bloom. They might not do well this year since a neighbour got creative and pruned them at the wrong time of year. My parents have the most beautiful lilacs. They have bright purple ones and bright white. I believe they are grafted together. I haven’t seen any like them in nursaries around here.

The male looks so upset about all the flowers. The OWs for some reason always look so happy and content no matter what.

Romeodanny wrote:

The male looks so upset about all the flowers. The OWs for some reason always look so happy and content no matter what.

Because he knows no one will bother him. He’s bigger, badder, and has more scares than any other dragon out there. And if he doesn’t feel like fighting, he can just sit on them 😯

He’s my hubby’s fav.

Bob

as long as he does not sit on me I’m fine

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.