fbpx

Peacocks In Bloom

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacocks In Bloom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

It’s spring. Dragons are in bloom. I think the male isn’t horribly impressed with all the flowers….

Elena
    Participant

πŸ˜€ Wonderful pics bluepony!! Love the way themale looks with the leaf on his head! I love lilacs but they aren’t out here yet

Glad you like. I wish lilac’s bloomed all summer long, I have them all over the house. Smells like a dream.

siberakh1
      Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

Glad you like. I wish lilac’s bloomed all summer long, I have them all over the house. Smells like a dream.

INDEED! πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

So pretty. The male does look annoyed. πŸ˜† I love lilacs. Unfortunately, the seasons for them is already past here.

i cannot wait to have a house. i am so planting a lilac bush. maybe a dragon underneath it for good measure. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
          Participant

Oh, they are GORGEOUS!! I just got one puny bloom on my lilac bushes this year but they’re young yet. I’m sitting here wishing I could sniff via computer!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Hahaha! The peacock curled male looks like he’s about to sneeze violently! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Bob

very nice pic

The OW looks very happy! πŸ˜€ The male looks a little annoyed though lol! 8)
                Cool Pictures.

Griffiness wrote:

The OW looks very happy! πŸ˜€ The male looks a little annoyed though lol! 8)
                Cool Pictures.

OW should be happy. Doesn’t matter what display I have up there, he’s always the one everyone comments on πŸ˜€ Big Ego Dragon.

I still have lilacs in my back yard. I think it looks like the coiled is trying to hide. hehe

Skigod377
                Participant

Pretty pic!! The male looks totally immasculated. πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                  Participant

Hehe… I can smell those pictures from here! πŸ˜€

Dad brought in a bunch of lilacs into the house last night πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.