fbpx

Peacock & Rainbows

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacock & Rainbows

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Well I saw the picture Melody posted….are they really truely in production???! 😯

They are being shipped out. They opened a sealed box for me so I coudl hold one in person. OH I was in HEAVEN today. More in a correct posting place like the Melody space

Nina
      Participant

I got an extra peacock scratcher & a rainbow fledgling! they are still up for grabs if any body wants them PM me.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I MIGHT be interested in the rainbow fledgling. I just lost the one on ebay.

Patricia
          Participant

Hey! BT just posted one of the coiled peacocks for ~$75 buy it now. Not a bad price if you need one I think. πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Peacock-Coiled-Dragon-NWT_W0QQitemZ270063867706QQihZ017QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

There’s also a shop in town that still has one for $63 (last time I was there) he would be $68 with Tx sales tax, if someone wants me to get him for them, I’ll be going there Tuesday

Skigod377
              Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Hey! BT just posted one of the coiled peacocks for ~$75 buy it now. Not a bad price if you need one I think. πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Peacock-Coiled-Dragon-NWT_W0QQitemZ270063867706QQihZ017QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks!

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

The sniping ninja strikes again. No auction is safe. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                  Participant

I need to get some coiled ones. I have 2 now! (3 if you count 2 of the same item) YAY!

Lokie
                    Participant

I want them to release the female coiled dragon in a new color. I can’t afford what she is going for on Ebay in the retired colors but I think her form is so much more beautiful and graceful than the male coiled. I definitely want one some day although I’m sure she wouldn’t look good in Hybrid so I’ll have to hope a new color will come out that will compliment her sculpt.
                      I wonder if they will ever produce her again?

I LOVE her sculpt- I’d buy her in any color πŸ˜€

Lokie
                      Participant

She has been going for 200+ on Ebay lately. Although they will probably go down in price like the Gryphons did, maybe this trend can convince Melody there is a market for them and she should re-release the sculpt?

She is a lovely sculpt. I wonder how she would look in black/gold?

I really want to see EVERYTHING in Black Gold- it’s the new White for me! (meaning gotta have them all)

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

I really want to see EVERYTHING in Black Gold- it’s the new White for me! (meaning gotta have them all)

Pokemon!

I uhhhh, don’t watch Pokemon.

Isn’t their tag line “Gotta catch them all??”

NirvanaCat13
                          Participant

Close enough

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.