fbpx

Peacock & Rainbows

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacock & Rainbows

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

SPark wrote:

If you run out of them, I was linked to a place last night that still has a fair number of things in peacock.

http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/Windstone.html

I just bought the hatching empress in peacock from them, so I’ll let you all know how that turns out. It’s not as good as buying from a forum member we can all trust, but this seems like a reputable place.

I am a forum member. This is my store, and yes, I still have lots of the Peacock left, but it’s going fast. I only take PayPal for payments though, and no layaway.

Spark, your dragon is packaged and ready to go. I will try to ship it tomorrow, if time allows, otherwise it will go for sure on Friday.

Thanks for plugging my store!

Jodi

SPark
      Participant

That’s kinda funny! And yay! *bounces* Dragon! I’d get the sitting spectral too, but I don’t think I can afford it.

Skigod377
        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

SPark wrote:

If you run out of them, I was linked to a place last night that still has a fair number of things in peacock.

http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/Windstone.html

I just bought the hatching empress in peacock from them, so I’ll let you all know how that turns out. It’s not as good as buying from a forum member we can all trust, but this seems like a reputable place.

I am a forum member. This is my store, and yes, I still have lots of the Peacock left, but it’s going fast. I only take PayPal for payments though, and no layaway.

Spark, your dragon is packaged and ready to go. I will try to ship it tomorrow, if time allows, otherwise it will go for sure on Friday.

Thanks for plugging my store!

Jodi
          Ha ha! Thats funny.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Enchantments: I sent you a PM with my order

EmeraldsEmporium: I think there’s a typo on your site. It says you have the GOLD Emperor for $299. They’re not out yet! πŸ™‚ (I wish though!)

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

EmeraldsEmporium: I think there’s a typo on your site. It says you have the GOLD Emperor for $299. They’re not out yet! πŸ™‚ (I wish though!)

and the rock dragon pictured is the limited one with the violet markings, not the one that is in mass production

*just thought I’d add in my 2 cents =D*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

It’s not a typo. I heard yesterday from Windstone customer service that it was just released. It is available.

Jodi
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

and the rock dragon pictured is the limited one with the violet markings, not the one that is in mass production

*just thought I’d add in my 2 cents =D*

Nope. He’s available too. I have sold one of him already. The colors may be a bit off, but that’s the only picture I have.

Skigod377
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

It’s not a typo. I heard yesterday from Windstone customer service that it was just released. It is available.

Yippi! Where is DM??

Jodi
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yippi! Where is DM??

Is DM a person or a thing? Sorry, I haven’t posted much.

Skigod377
                      Participant

DM=Dragon Master. I PMd him to let him know. He loves all things gold!

Jodi
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

DM=Dragon Master. I PMd him to let him know. He loves all things gold!

Okay. Thanks for answering my question.

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yippi! Where is DM??

DM just left the factory after looking at the gold emperor in person. XD

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Well I saw the picture Melody posted….are they really truely in production???! 😯

Skigod377
                            Participant

vantid wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yippi! Where is DM??

DM just left the factory after looking at the gold emperor in person. XD
                              So much for delivering the good news πŸ˜•

Nina
                              Participant

I knew I forgot to ask something on Monday when I ordered! I even had a little note “ask about emperor in any new colors” I remembered to ask about the hybrid color πŸ˜› Moving as made me stupid!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.