fbpx

Palmino Unicorn

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Palmino Unicorn

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yeah! She’s sold!

bluepony78 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I like the colors of the beads. I think that antiquing the mane might bring it out more. ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought about that, but since she is a palomino with a white mane, i didn’t want to antque it and risk making her look dirty. I was actually going to keep her and live show her myself, but since I have like 10 uni’s now, I figured since my next show isn’t til August, it’d be wiser to offer her and paint another one later (plus, I think this color with blue eyes will be awsome) ๐Ÿ˜€
    That sounds cool. Do they allow you to show any horse that you painted even if it is from a different company than breyer?

TOTALLY!!
    I repaint anything I get my paws on. North Lights, Peter Stones, sandicast, Breyer, Hagen renakers, RESINS(lots of resins). There’s different divisions, and she’ll be in the fantasy division. I think this little mold is so cute, I told hubby I plan to do a pal. blue eye for me, and a nice dapple grey blue eyed. She’s so sweet.
    That is neat. What do you get for winning or placing?

dragonessjade wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I like the colors of the beads. I think that antiquing the mane might bring it out more. ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought about that, but since she is a palomino with a white mane, i didn’t want to antque it and risk making her look dirty. I was actually going to keep her and live show her myself, but since I have like 10 uni’s now, I figured since my next show isn’t til August, it’d be wiser to offer her and paint another one later (plus, I think this color with blue eyes will be awsome) ๐Ÿ˜€
    That sounds cool. Do they allow you to show any horse that you painted even if it is from a different company than breyer?

TOTALLY!!
    I repaint anything I get my paws on. North Lights, Peter Stones, sandicast, Breyer, Hagen renakers, RESINS(lots of resins). There’s different divisions, and she’ll be in the fantasy division. I think this little mold is so cute, I told hubby I plan to do a pal. blue eye for me, and a nice dapple grey blue eyed. She’s so sweet.
    That is neat. What do you get for winning or placing?

With her, because she’s fantasy, probably a ribbon, or candy bar, or something “fun”. She would go in the fun classes at *most* shows. However, NAMSHA rencelty changed thier views on fantasy horses, so she might be able to nan now, I’m not sure. But, a NAN card is a ticket into another show that’s held once a year. (which I’mgoing to for the first time every next year YEAH!!).

Wanna see some AMAZING horses form this year?

http://nan.namhsa.org/results/2007/

There are some really cool horses there. I really like the ones with the patterns on them.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.