fbpx

Palmino Unicorn

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Palmino Unicorn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

She’s temp. on hold til I hear back from someone who was intrested, but here she is. I think she’s cute. I will be finishing up the last of the custom orders today, I was away on a family issue and lost a few days working.

Maria
    Participant

She’s very pretty. I like how the beads stand out.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Very lovely!

Jodi
        Participant

She’s pretty. She has a cute face. I like her nose and eyes.

Skigod377
          Participant

Beautimus πŸ˜€ I like the nose, too.

I like the colors of the beads. I think that antiquing the mane might bring it out more. πŸ™‚

dragonessjade wrote:

I like the colors of the beads. I think that antiquing the mane might bring it out more. πŸ™‚

I thought about that, but since she is a palomino with a white mane, i didn’t want to antque it and risk making her look dirty. I was actually going to keep her and live show her myself, but since I have like 10 uni’s now, I figured since my next show isn’t til August, it’d be wiser to offer her and paint another one later (plus, I think this color with blue eyes will be awsome) πŸ˜€

bluepony78 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I thought about that, but since she is a palomino with a white mane, i didn’t want to antque it and risk making her look dirty. I was actually going to keep her and live show her myself, but since I have like 10 uni’s now, I figured since my next show isn’t til August, it’d be wiser to offer her and paint another one later (plus, I think this color with blue eyes will be awsome) πŸ˜€
            That sounds cool. Do they allow you to show any horse that you painted even if it is from a different company than breyer?

dragonessjade wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

That sounds cool. Do they allow you to show any horse that you painted even if it is from a different company than breyer?

TOTALLY!!
            I repaint anything I get my paws on. North Lights, Peter Stones, sandicast, Breyer, Hagen renakers, RESINS(lots of resins). There’s different divisions, and she’ll be in the fantasy division. I think this little mold is so cute, I told hubby I plan to do a pal. blue eye for me, and a nice dapple grey blue eyed. She’s so sweet.

wolflodge100
            Participant

She is beautiful! I can’t wait to see your dapple! πŸ˜€

wolflodge100 wrote:

She is beautiful! I can’t wait to see your dapple! πŸ˜€

haha. It’ll be a little while i imagine. I have someone who just commissioned a bunch of horses, so I’ll be busy with her once they get here. I’ll be sure to post her though when she’s done!!

Katherine
              Participant

Ooh she’s pretty! I just got my PYO unicorn today, and when I get back from my honeymoon, I will start to paint her. I considered doing a Palomino unicorn, but I think I want to do an Appaloosa because my mom had a appaloosa/thoroughbred mix and she told me some fun stories! It’s also her favorite horse! I live the color on the muzzle, and just the overall look of the unicorn is jaw-dropping! She really stands out! Good work1

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Ooh she’s pretty! I just got my PYO unicorn today, and when I get back from my honeymoon, I will start to paint her. I considered doing a Palomino unicorn, but I think I want to do an Appaloosa because my mom had a appaloosa/thoroughbred mix and she told me some fun stories! It’s also her favorite horse! I live the color on the muzzle, and just the overall look of the unicorn is jaw-dropping! She really stands out! Good work1

I’m glad you like her!
                I haven’t ever done an appaloosa I was proud of, but I think this mold would look fantastic as an appy.

the face is so sweet!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.