fbpx

PAGE 2…February Ki-Rin Up for sale!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PAGE 2…February Ki-Rin Up for sale!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

February is so very pretty.Am I the only one to want it? come on now,somebody,anybody? No competition? aww,shucks,I wanted to have some fun with it…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

bodine6127 wrote:

February is so very pretty.Am I the only one to want it? come on now,somebody,anybody? No competition? aww,shucks,I wanted to have some fun with it…. ๐Ÿ˜†

XD Girl, sometimes…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
      Oh…BTW, I began painting again…You got me so worked up over that background idea… ๐Ÿ˜ณ (I didn’t even come close to making it to Christmas! ๐Ÿ˜› )BUT, I have been sleeping more. I love Christmas break! NO alarm clock!!! XD

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ocean Merlot is no longer available. Someone decided they wanted him. So he won’t be making his way to ebay after all…Which is good, because time is still an elusive beastie here. :shout:

I LOVES him just needed to get the Monies!!

Dragon Master wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ocean Merlot is no longer available. Someone decided they wanted him. So he won’t be making his way to ebay after all…Which is good, because time is still an elusive beastie here. :shout:

I LOVES him just needed to get the Monies!!

You’ll just have to eyeball him from afar…LOL I will do others DM, and I am always up for commissions. Until they fill the store though it is hard to get ahold of PYO’s now. I’d really like to do a golden dragon one of these days (And I know how you like gold! hee hee). I just haven’t gotten ahold of any more of those little guys. ๐Ÿ™ I did however get good money for Christmas, so I am hoping to catch the store full one of these days. I can afford 6 right now. Well 6 $30 ones anyway. I’m sure I could scrounge for some Unicorns though. I sure am having fun with those guys! But, I miss my Griffins SOOOOO MUCH!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ (Why I am saving one for after “Northern Light’s Snowflake” *evil grin*)
        Besides being open for commissions, I also trade for LP and Production pieces. I can’t always afford them, and sometimes people end up with one they don’t necessarily want, and that can save them money in the long run. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (some of the pieces I want are less than I charge for commissions. 8) )

Bodine
        Participant

See WC?He is right at home.. ๐Ÿ˜€ He looks like a little devil in this shot,his horns are red!

I’m in on a trade if I have anything you want…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

LOL! You’ve already got one in the works! ๐Ÿ˜› HAHAHAHA!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.