fbpx

PAGE 2…February Ki-Rin Up for sale!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PAGE 2…February Ki-Rin Up for sale!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Ok, I know it’s getting close to Christmas and all, but I am hoping this guy can find a new home with someone.
    I’ve tried everything to get his real colors to come out. So far, this is as close as I could come. I tried 5 different background colors and 4 different types of lighting. Purple is HARD to photo! I have to stop using so much purple! ๐Ÿ™„
    Here are the best photos I got of Ocean Merlot.

Remember…He looked like this not long ago.

Ack! That photo made him look worse than it was too! Ugh. I forgot how bad that was! :puke:
    He’s changed alot, and for the better I hope! His felt will still have the original completion dates and #’s, but will also have a second # and date. He will come with a LOA. Original box, and double boxed for shipping.

I am going to start this guy off lower than I would something fresh. I don’t feel he is lower quality, I just am hoping he sells. This will be a bidding sale, and starting price is $100. Bidding will be open for 7 days just like an ebay auction. If I get no takers here, he will move to ebay. I will accept postal money orders and paypal.
    If you know anyone he would make a good gift for, don’t hesitate! He is really beautiful in person, and his pics just don’t do him justice.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, or PM me here. I will try my best to answer daily.
    Thank you for looking! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
    Participant

:hi: There it is folks…Isn’t it a beauty? A big difference.Purple lovers,HEADS UP!! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Much luck with this one too WC.I wish I was rich ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Likewise, he’s a beauty. Green and purple are favorite colors to ๐Ÿ™„ . Best of luck selling WC ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

machineguts
        Participant

Good luck with the sale WC, he is gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks all! I am keeping my fingers crossed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob

Another Mardi Gras Dragon but I can’t do $100 or more right now

Bodine
            Participant

Can you do short payments? ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

I am sure I can work something out for any type of payments. ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Soooo many pretties—-sooooo little money right now! But he is beautiful–nice job as always! ๐Ÿ™‚

:hi: did anyone buy this? I looked for it on ebay too.thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Jodi
                Participant

He’s beautiful. I can’t afford to buy anything for myself right now though. I got to get Christmas/Solstice shopping done first.

dragonfriend wrote:

:hi: did anyone buy this? I looked for it on ebay too.thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

No, sadly he is still here hoping for a home with someone who collects his kind. ๐Ÿ™
                  I haven’t made it to ebay yet, as the past couple days have been horrendously busy! Busy enough I forgot I had to go to the Ambulance Christmas dinner lastnight. I got a phone call about 3/4 of the way through cocktail hour asking if I was gonna show. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ LOL I thought I was forgetful, but the worst of it was having known about it for the past 3 weeks! So, I am hoping to get him to ebay tomorrow. So consider this last announcement on him, his “last call” for the forums. ๐Ÿ™‚

Please bear with me at this time, Holidays are very busy for me, and I am also having trouble trying to figure out how to sell on ebay… If anyone out there has any info that can help me, PLEASE PM me…I admit, I could REALLY use the help. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I read everything they had in the info section, and am confused as to the type of auction I want. Since they have BIN info, and auction info only and nothing about having an auction with BIN price also. *sigh*

frozendragon
                  Participant

usually if you do it as an auction, there is the option to place a BIN price also, and it’s like 25 cents to add a BIN price, and it has to be at least 5% over your starting price..

when you click on sell an item, it walks you through it, and if you miss anything it highlights it in red and tells you what you need to do

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.