fbpx

our website.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Excellent layout, Rusti, but that yellow hurts my eyes. 😯 πŸ˜†

Purplecat
      Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I like both! πŸ˜€ Has Nirvana seen yours yet Nam? πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Probably not. Nirvana isn’t on as often as she should be. πŸ™

Rusti
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

*laughs* Well, I was lazy and didn’t do everything I could to exactly color match to the yellow on the site, I just got as close as I could. It was a ten minute whip-up in Illustrator!

Edit: I do take design jobs if you’re that impressed. ;P

lamortefille
            Participant

Rusti wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

*laughs* Well, I was lazy and didn’t do everything I could to exactly color match to the yellow on the site, I just got as close as I could. It was a ten minute whip-up in Illustrator!

Edit: I do take design jobs if you’re that impressed. ;P

πŸ˜† I was just going to reply: 10 minutes? I’m impressed!! Truthfully, I will keep you in mind if I ever need something designed.

Melody
              Keymaster

tfsculptures wrote:

how about: the pic for the good cat candlelamp is actually a pic of the good cat bookend right now! lol! the description speaks of its blue eyes, yet it shows the bookend one with the flat, bookendy sides and yellow eyes! someone goofed, lol! woopsy daisy! pretty close though!

oops. I will mention that!

Melody
                Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

Purely fantasy.

no it’s not.

Melody
                  Keymaster

BiPolarBear wrote:

You need to bring back the dragon image on the front page. I talk to people online and send them to this site to view your dragons and such now they may just look at the site not see any dragons or fantasy creatures and leave thinking its just a violin and feminine spirit store. Show the old warrior or secret keeper. or even a collage of a few products of each type.

Dang, where did the dragon go? There was one! We gotta fix that glitch!

Melody
                    Keymaster

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]The problem of the missing OW Dragon on the home page appears to be its z-index stack placing. Right now it is set at -1, which somehow is putting it behind the visible page on Firefox, etc. I tried changing it to 1 on the fly and it then shows up fine. Unfortunately I can’t do the same thing for, What’s it called? The Microsoft browser? So I don’t know what effect (if any) it would have there.

Anyway, can someone pass this on to either Tom or the other Nice Guy?Yes thanks. The other nice guy has a name too, but I didn’t catch if it is Greg or Craig. My hearing is going south, fast.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Rusti wrote:

There’s a way to change the image so that a different one loads every time you bring up the page, but I don’t know that html yet.

Or at least, I don’t have time to look it up. They could do that too, instead of having one static image every time the page loadsThat would be interesting! That way we could do one of the cleavage.. where is Nirvanacat anyway?

Melody
                        Keymaster

I pasted a link to this thread in our “staff forum” for everybody in the Windstone office to read. These are excellent suggestions, and excellent layouts! Thanks!

Tiffany
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]The problem of the missing OW Dragon on the home page appears to be its z-index stack placing. Right now it is set at -1, which somehow is putting it behind the visible page on Firefox, etc. I tried changing it to 1 on the fly and it then shows up fine. Unfortunately I can’t do the same thing for, What’s it called? The Microsoft browser? So I don’t know what effect (if any) it would have there.

Anyway, can someone pass this on to either Tom or the other Nice Guy?Yes thanks. The other nice guy has a name too, but I didn’t catch if it is Greg or Craig. My hearing is going south, fast.

hmmmmmmmm… must be all the squeaking your poor ears have been subjected to! πŸ˜†

frozendragon
                            Participant

hmmm every time I go to the home page I see the dragon and everything else….I have regular windows IE….

but I didn’t upgrade it to the next one I have the previous version because IE 7 has issues and is kind of blurry to me….

even if I use the firefox at school….I see everything….hmmm

Jasmine
                              Participant

I’m on Firefox right now and they’se ain’t no dragon…:)

Starbreeze
                                Participant

I use IE…I can see the black gold Lap but she is partially hidden by the violin. πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.