our website.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We’ve got a nice guy working on our website now, in addition to Tom, who is, of course, also a very nice guy, and makes good brownies, so things on the website and store will be changing a bit. They are trying to make stuff easier to use, and fix glitches..

There is a new button on the bottom left hand column of our store that says “back in stock”. You can just click that to see what things are available again.

Do you guys have any other ideas of things we should fix, or change to make the whole thing less confusing?

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi!

I joked about this with Susie earlier today, but if possible, how about a ruler in images of the items to give an idea of size? Admittedly, it won’t always help, especially if you are spacially stupid as I am, but it might help when you have a new sculpture where we might not know the size, so you can better plan where you might be putting it once you get it home. I know dimentions are often mentioned in the text, but having a physical flag of item size can help give perspective. πŸ˜€

Tiffany
        Participant

how about: the pic for the good cat candlelamp is actually a pic of the good cat bookend right now! lol! the description speaks of its blue eyes, yet it shows the bookend one with the flat, bookendy sides and yellow eyes! someone goofed, lol! woopsy daisy! pretty close though!

If you can figure out how to fix the yellow type on the white background. It’s so hard to change things with that colour.

Purplecat
          Participant

Keeper pyo!!! It will boost sales even more, I promise! πŸ˜€

BDW
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

Keeper pyo!!! It will boost sales even more, I promise! πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€ YES IT WOULD! So many of us have been begging for it…No I did not just beg again…that was not me…you did not read this… πŸ™„

Purplecat
              Participant

I admit it!!! I am begging!!! πŸ˜€

BipolarBear
                Participant

You need to bring back the dragon image on the front page. I talk to people online and send them to this site to view your dragons and such now they may just look at the site not see any dragons or fantasy creatures and leave thinking its just a violin and feminine spirit store. Show the old warrior or secret keeper. or even a collage of a few products of each type.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! *jumps up and down and waves hands in the air* I’m unashamedly begging! Pleeeaase!

twindragonsmum

tdm

BDW
                    Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

You need to bring back the dragon image on the front page. I talk to people online and send them to this site to view your dragons and such now they may just look at the site not see any dragons or fantasy creatures and leave thinking its just a violin and feminine spirit store. Show the old warrior or secret keeper. or even a collage of a few products of each type.

I see the dragon on the front page…

BDW
                      Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! *jumps up and down and waves hands in the air* I’m unashamedly begging! Pleeeaase!

twindragonsmum
                        Pssst…don’t tell but I’ve begged to often that now I don’t want to be to ovious about it. 😳

Maebnus
                        Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

BiPolarBear wrote:

I believe he meant the front page of the Windstone main site, rather than the store. There’s a violin and one of Maya’s pieces, but no dragon.

BDW
                          Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

BiPolarBear wrote:

I believe he meant the front page of the Windstone main site, rather than the store. There’s a violin and one of Maya’s pieces, but no dragon.

I am on the page and it’s there. All 3 are there: the violin, next to it is the lap and then the maya sculpture. 😯 πŸ˜• I don’t understand why I see it and you don’t.

Homepage

Maebnus
                            Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I am on the page and it’s there. All 3 are there: the violin, next to it is the lap and then the maya sculpture. 😯 πŸ˜• I don’t understand why I see it and you don’t.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/
                              I just checked on a hunch… It’s the browser! I can’t see it on Firefox (what I normally use), but it’s there on Internet Explorer! πŸ˜• How do you fix something like that?

BPB, do you use Firefox too?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.