fbpx

Our store is up and running! 3-7-16 (Help us spot bugs)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Our store is up and running! 3-7-16 (Help us spot bugs)

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I haven’t had any problems with adware or malware but then again I use Adblock Plus too and I use it with Chrome so haven’t had any issues.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

Maybe it’s just my dinosaur here but I have to click twice to post,go to my account,messages,logging in and out.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Aggie83
        Participant

Maybe it’s just my dinosaur here but I have to click twice to post,go to my account,messages,logging in and out.

I think a lot of us are, I know I am and there seem to be a higher number of “oops, double post”s occurring.

Susie
          Keymaster

Double posts and having to double click are problems in the forum part of our website – hopefully not the store part. Please put up with them for a little while longer until we can fix the forum part!

Susie
            Keymaster

The store has done a few weird things during this Young Unicorn Grab Bag. I do not know why it automatically canceled some orders – and labeled them as if the customer canceled them – we are learning new things about this store. If you feel funny about your order, you might want to look in your account at your orders and look in your paypal account for your payment to verify that everything worked. I’m trying to spot problems and communicate with people right away – but its hard! -Susie@windstoneeditions.com

Aggie83
              Participant

We appreciate all your hard work, Susie.

Stephen
                Participant

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, this is my first time on the site since the change. I was forced to create a new, more complicated password so I could log in, but when I click on “my account” I get an error 404 message saying the page does not exist. Obviously I’m logged in so how do I not have an account? I tried putting an item in my cart and when I went through the checkout process it showed my correct address and other info. So what am I missing or doing wrong?

Susie
                  Keymaster

Hi Stephen! Our website has a little glitch in which it no longer likes some of the old user names that had a space in them – I’m guessing that yours did. Please email me and I will fix it for you – I’ll need your email address to find your account. I apologize for this inconvenience! (and yes, we are stuck with gianormous passwords – almost everyone had to make a new password for the new site) susie@windstoneeditions.com

Aggie83
                    Participant

Hi, Stephen, if you haven’t already, you might also consider ignoring the Error message and just clicking on one of the options. I have gotten the Error message every time I log in since the new website, but I ignore it and can click on anything I want and it goes right to it.

Susie
                      Keymaster

Aggie83, I’m asking our webmaster Clay to look into that for you, that shouldn’t be happening! And world at large: Are there a lot of people ignoring the Error 404 page? If you are getting it, please let me know so that we can try to fix things. Thank you! susie@windstoneeditions.com

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Susie – You can see what someone’s account name is by hovering the mouse pointer over their name. In the pic below, I’ve circled where it shows up on Internet Explorer. Note that %20 is how a space is represented in URLs. As you see, Stephen has two spaces in his account name.
                          NameSpaces

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Susie
                          Keymaster

Well, look at that! Thank you GardenNinja! Now I can try to fix it for him (since I’d not heard back yet).

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.