Opal Dragon: PYOs *Tranquil Grotto, Demeter, Cloud Nine added 2/2*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Opal Dragon: PYOs *Tranquil Grotto, Demeter, Cloud Nine added 2/2*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Oh man she’s gorgeous, I think she’s the prettiest technicolour equine I have ever seen! So, so lovely! <3

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lauren
      Participant

I second prez’s comment. Knowing now just how hard it is to keep details like that so even and without running together or leaking to a different part or having your hand shake and accidentally painting the wrong place–wow, the mane and tail are just terrific.

Misty
        Participant

Glad you guys like her! Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have been painting small details on things for a lot time, so have had tons of practice lol. Even before I knew of PYOs. I paint little pictures on christmas ornaments every year pretty much. And things of that nature! Speaking of which, I should probably see if anyone wants to buy those too hehe. Wish I could post pics of repaints. I have several of those I want to part with.

Hope you all are having a grand week! Another day or two I should have another to post. Cheers all

Misty
          Participant

Have another one done, but making custom coloured eyes so will be at least tomorrow before I can take pics. Also have to think of a name lol, so stay tuned! More otw

Misty
            Participant

Artemis! Forest, tigery themed unicorn. Horn and hooves are a soft pearly white. The eyes are a custom shade of dark metallic blue-green to match the stripes better. Lots of subtle shading on this girl that doesnt lend itself well to my photography skills. The mail and tail have a coating of gold interference. She is for sale as well. Enjoy!

photo Artemis3_zps15be0cb7.jpg
               photo Artemis14_zpsada41f2a.jpg
               photo Artemis9_zps2af826e4.jpg
               photo Artemis7_zps8a6e95db.jpg
               photo Artemis4_zps21f30b63.jpg
               photo Artemis5_zpsaf55b4fe.jpg

Will have a keeper coming up soon, almost complete ๐Ÿ˜‰

Falcolf
              Participant

Very pretty! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Adaneth
                Participant

Wow! Those stripes are amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚

MandBsMom
                  Participant

I love the stripe detail on the horn! Totally awesome!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                    Participant

Beautiful work as always!

Amstaff
                      Participant

Amazing ! I love the stripes, they appear to have depth to them, like they are crevices along her back. Love the details.

Misty
                        Participant

Thanks! Glad you like her. I shade pretty much everything I paint, so it helps add a bit of depth. I have trouble photographing the metallics however, they always appear somewhat washed out. Most you have gotten pieces from me will understand what I mean lol.

Next one up, Quasar! Violet, sapphire, teals and bright greens. This keeper has metallic green/gold eyes from tohickon, peridot crystal and is thickly coated in the magic invisable paint. The dark body and wings show the glittery finish off really well! The green has traces of flourescent paint in it, so will be mildly reactive to black light. Again, the colours on this are much richer than I can capture in my pictures. If you are interested in buying any of my work feel free to PM me with any questions. I am always happy to answer.

Enjoy!

photo Quasar2_zps7997381d.jpg
                           photo Quasar_zps2731022d.jpg
                           photo Quasar5_zps9121a0c3.jpg
                           photo Quasar4_zpsc04b0a76.jpg
                           photo Quasar6_zps2986de04.jpg
                           photo Quasar3_zps5a2ae36b.jpg

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Artemis! Forest, tigery themed unicorn. Horn and hooves are a soft pearly white. The eyes are a custom shade of dark metallic blue-green to match the stripes better. Lots of subtle shading on this girl that doesnt lend itself well to my photography skills. The mail and tail have a coating of gold interference. She is for sale as well. Enjoy!

photo Artemis3_zps15be0cb7.jpg
                             photo Artemis14_zpsada41f2a.jpg
                             photo Artemis9_zps2af826e4.jpg
                             photo Artemis7_zps8a6e95db.jpg
                             photo Artemis4_zps21f30b63.jpg
                             photo Artemis5_zpsaf55b4fe.jpg

Will have a keeper coming up soon, almost complete ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah, now this is a cool unicorn! I love how natural the stripes look! Very nice set of colors, they catch the eye without overpowering each other.

Falcolf
                            Participant

Stunning keeper dragon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Excellent!

Misty
                              Participant

Thank you guys =)

I will shortly be putting up a list of all my older PYOs for sale. They will be sold for wway less than I would normally ask. But I might be moving in the spring and its time for them to go! SO look for that in classified section soon. I have two more blanks, a small dragon and another foo mom. As soon as I get these painted I will post pics. The newer OOAK ones wont be listed at the clearance rates lol. but I will sell them at a lower price than I would normally ask. Will also have a few more GB and production items up for sale soon. Hope you guys are having a great holiday =)

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

WOW! Artemis and Quasar = LOVE!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.