fbpx

Opal Dragon: PYOs *Tranquil Grotto, Demeter, Cloud Nine added 2/2*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Opal Dragon: PYOs *Tranquil Grotto, Demeter, Cloud Nine added 2/2*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

EVERYTHING is now for sale. I will still do commissions. but these items coming up are OOAK, some i painted for my own collection. My old “models” will also be for sale at a discount. Some of these have been handled a fair amount, but there is nothing damaged. They only things i have done that wont be for sale are OOAK commissions and swap pieces. since these are already long gone ๐Ÿ™‚

I also have a few of my own cast scultures painted and ready to go. I will post pictures in the appropiate thread later. Watch for more info in classifieds as some of my collection will also be going up for sale. If i have something you remmeber being interested in, feel free to ask. If the price is right i wil probably be willing to sell ๐Ÿ˜‰ laterss HUGS

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

CANNOT WAIT! I love your work! Welcome back by the way <3 *hugs*

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
        Participant

HEY!!So glad to see you back around.You have been missed :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Lauren
          Participant

Ooh. This sounds interesting. Are they primarily/all dragons, or do you have unicorns and kirin mixed in as well?

Misty
            Participant

Ooh. This sounds interesting. Are they primarily/all dragons, or do you have unicorns and kirin mixed in as well?

I do a bit of everything. but primarily the dragons i think lol.

And HUGS feathers and bodine ๐Ÿ˜‰

Getting some stuff loaded now. Having to transfer some older pics and stuff around so will take a bit. Bear with me!

*edit* now photobucket isnt working. I will try again in a bit. hopefully i can get some stuff up tonight.

Oh rubs hands and patiently awaits all you up coming beauties!! I love you work and look sooo forward to seeing it ๐Ÿ™‚ welcome back **waves** love my baby from you and he is oh so proudly strutting his stuff for all to see prominently in my living room!!

Misty
              Participant

Okay, some new stuff up first. Kirins! Thew first i call Royal Pewter. Matte finish on the furry bits, shiney everywhere else! the gray parts have some shading that doesnt show up well in the bright sun. if i get time I will try to get some inddor shots as well. the pics reeeeeally dont do this one justice

photo RoyalPewter2_zps82970b5b.jpg
                 photo RoyalPewter3_zpsf66431b9.jpg
                 photo RoyalPewter4_zpsc158772c.jpg
                 photo RoyalPewter_zps8b5436d7.jpg

The second kirin I call shimmer, and that she does! literally covered in a rainbow of interference paints ๐Ÿ˜‰ again, matte finish fur, shiney everywhere else.

photo Shimmer2_zpsa14202b6.jpg
                 photo Shimmer3_zps36098e38.jpg
                 photo Shimmer4_zps2d626c2c.jpg
                 photo Shimmer_zps71a5cf5a.jpg

most new ones inc in seperate posts. hehe

StormDancer
                Participant

Oh wow both are beautiful But I’m absolutely in love with Shimmer!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Misty
                  Participant

Foos! First foo is a mama I call Photon. The eyes are diroiac gold and really add some extra flare to something already outrageously colourful.

photo Photon5_zps444b1640.jpg
                     photo Photon2_zps22db6309.jpg
                     photo Photon3_zps2328dc13.jpg
                     photo Photon4_zpsb45d1795.jpg

Baby foo, Rose. for obvious reasons ๐Ÿ˜‰ emerald eyes and crystal

photo Rose2_zps1f15c397.jpg
                     photo Rose3_zps25dc431d.jpg
                     photo Rose4_zpsebac687e.jpg
                     photo Rose_zpsdf196ac3.jpg

WIll get more stuff up soon. including the older stuff that is now all going to be for sale as is at a discount! All these are for sale and ready to go. Just let me know if you are interested HUGS

Misty
                    Participant

Oh wow both are beautiful But I’m absolutely in love with Shimmer!

Thanks, glad you like them ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                      Participant

Oh rubs hands and patiently awaits all you up coming beauties!! I love you work and look sooo forward to seeing it ๐Ÿ™‚ welcome back **waves** love my baby from you and he is oh so proudly strutting his stuff for all to see prominently in my living room!!

Same here.Amos Moses a.k.a. Swamp Thing is one of my gems.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

etruscan
                        Participant

Welcome back! You always do beautiful work – I love my pieces from you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Will you be posting pieces for sale in the Classified Ads section with prices, or just posting photos on this thread and wanting interested parties to PM you for a price?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Lauren
                            Participant

These are awesome so far! Did you repaint shimmer’s horn silver, or did she come with a pewter horn?

Falcolf
                              Participant

Oh, those kirins are gorgeous! Lovely work! ๐Ÿ˜€ I look forwards to seeing more from you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.