fbpx

Only because you asked…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Only because you asked…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Melody wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

That is too funny! Small world!

But maybe it wasn’t a total coincidence, the link might of been posted by a forum member( who’s real name I don’t know), or a friend of yours? I don’t remember where I found it, but I know it wasn’t from somebody I recognized!

That was me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My name is Elizabeth McKinnon and I added you a few weeks ago Melody hehe. I am riding a Black horse in Egypt as my profile pic. I posted it on my Facebook. Hope that was ok Phoenix. I know alot of my friends were interested. Your mare is now famous! ๐Ÿ˜€

Andrea
    Participant

LOL! Totally fine! If people weren’t watching, I’d have totally missed everything and gone to work!
      She is a lovely girl and just a great mare. She is the cooles equine I’ve known!
      Thanks for passing it around!

Syn
      Participant

What an adorable baby! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kelly
        Participant

Titan is adorable. You’ll have your hands full with him. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
          Participant

PRICELESS! Happy Valentines Phoenix! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Melody
            Keymaster

Griffinlover wrote:

Melody wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

That is too funny! Small world!

But maybe it wasn’t a total coincidence, the link might of been posted by a forum member( who’s real name I don’t know), or a friend of yours? I don’t remember where I found it, but I know it wasn’t from somebody I recognized!

That was me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My name is Elizabeth McKinnon and I added you a few weeks ago Melody hehe. I am riding a Black horse in Egypt as my profile pic. I posted it on my Facebook. Hope that was ok Phoenix. I know alot of my friends were interested. Your mare is now famous! ๐Ÿ˜€ OOOOHHHH!!!
              Sorry I didn’t recognize your real name, but I certainly know you as “GriffinLover”.
              I knew it was a horse person, That’s why I was very interested in the live cam!
              That was really fun, even if I didn’t know who’s mare that was! ๐Ÿ˜€
              I could of figured it out if I had though about it:
              Pregnant Welsh pony + a farm called Phoenix Farms + forum member named Phoenix that breeds Welsh ponies + connections on facebook = duh.

After watching her for days I really felt like I knew her. I loved it when she would turn her head and kinda look at her belly like ” what is this thing?”.
              I re-posted the cam link on my page so there may of been all kinds of people checking her.

That Mare Stare idea is great! It would be so useful to anyone with pregnant animals. Nobody has time to sleep in the barn these days!

darjeb
              Participant

What a little doll

Andrea
                Participant

Just thought I’d update with more pictures from Titan’s first show last weekend.
                  He was fabulous! Went in, did his little strut and posed perfectly for the judges! It was amazing to watch! It was like he knew he was there to be measureed up against the other ponies.
                  He won! Got first and second! It was a fun weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Diana L
                  Participant

Oh Man, that Titan is tooooo darn cute and looks just like he is owning the place. Congratulations on the win, good boy!!!!!!! Is that mom with him??

Melody
                    Keymaster

Is he really going to keep that white tail? Or is it a baby coat?
                      You will continue to post pics of his career won’t you? It will be so much fun to watch him grow up!

Hannah
                      Participant

I love the expression on everyone’s faces in those pictures – they look like they’re having so much fun!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
                        Participant

Great to see some more photos, and congrats on the win! I love that fuzzy mane of his! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Oh wow, congrats! How wonderful!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Aww I love his little fuzzy white tail! So suuuper cute! Congrats on his winnings!

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

Way too cute!!! Congrats on the wins!!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.