Only because you asked…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Only because you asked…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

You’d asked to see pictures when the baby was born… I present Titan! He’s a mini Frodo!
      I’ll post the rest in community, but wanted to make sure you saw!

Andrea
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

I don’t BELIEVE it!! This is the mare I’ve been watching for days on MARE STARE!!!!
          I’ve been dying to find out who she was!!
          OMG!!! awlekj ftalw;tgio

Andrea
          Participant

πŸ˜€ You only had to ask… LOL. Too funny! That’s Silhouette. She’s just awesome.
            She’s much more protective this time around. I’m wondering if she remembers what happened to Ditto. Even herding Titan away from me. She’s lightening up a bit, but makes me wonder how much the really emotionalize things.

Andrea
            Participant

This is her up close and personal… I think she was getting jealous…

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Oh! Isn’t he a little lover! Congrats πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Melody wrote:

I don’t BELIEVE it!! This is the mare I’ve been watching for days on MARE STARE!!!!
                  OMG!!! awlekj ftalw;tgio

Melody!! Are you saying you didn’t know what mare that was?? XD
                  Where did you find the link then?? What an unreal coincidence! Phoenix posted the link here on the forum for us to watch… XD XD XD XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Diana L
                  Participant

Is that a smile I see on mom’s face. Is Titan’s color a blend of mom and dad or what would you call it? I know nothing about horses, so I ask all sorts of silly questions. Whatever it is he is just the cutest little pony!!!!!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

OMG! That little foal is sooooo freaking cute! I could just squish him πŸ˜€ !

Andrea
                      Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

OMG! That little foal is sooooo freaking cute! I could just squish him πŸ˜€ !

LOL. I know how you feel! Hard time dragging me away from the barn to go on with life. LOL

Andrea
                        Participant

dragoncastle wrote:

Is that a smile I see on mom’s face. Is Titan’s color a blend of mom and dad or what would you call it? I know nothing about horses, so I ask all sorts of silly questions. Whatever it is he is just the cutest little pony!!!!!

He’s a bay. So black horse with red body. He’ll be a matched set with Frodo. I can just see a matched driving pair. Big plans, big plans πŸ˜€

Melody
                          Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

Melody wrote:

OMG!!! awlekj ftalw;tgio

Melody!! Are you saying you didn’t know what mare that was?? XD
                            Where did you find the link then?? What an unreal coincidence! Phoenix posted the link here on the forum for us to watch… XD XD XD XD
                            NO!! I had no idea! I was hunting around for live cams, and found this link! Found it on facebook somewhere…

Andrea
                            Participant

That is too funny! Small world!

Melody
                              Keymaster

Phoenix wrote:

That is too funny! Small world!

But maybe it wasn’t a total coincidence, the link might of been posted by a forum member( who’s real name I don’t know), or a friend of yours? I don’t remember where I found it, but I know it wasn’t from somebody I recognized!

Andrea
                                Participant

Either way, have fun watching him play. He’s a character and Silo has her hooves fully trying to keep him “safe”.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.