One on One PYO Trades- For fun and practice :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone One on One PYO Trades- For fun and practice :)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Bodine 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Tig3r06
    Participant

Kujacker’s trade from me arrived so here’s pics 😊

Violet Sky (Dreaming Tree Studio eyes in Fireglow Irises-Indigo)

Attachments:

Ela_Hara
    Participant

GREAT! Love the color scheme and those eyes really make it!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Tig3r06
    Participant

Thank you Ela_Hara!

Landipan
    Participant

What a gorgeous Foo!! I love how rich the purple is!

*Formerly meowmix101
    Not currently open for PYO commissions.
    Find me at: Twitter, DevArt, and IG @landipan

Tig3r06
    Participant

What a gorgeous Foo!! I love how rich the purple is!

Thank you! The purple is a few layers of different purples…purple and I fought about it for awhile before it did what I wanted.

Bodine
    Participant

Wow,that is beautiful!

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

dragonmedley
    Participant

Oh, I like this one!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm

Tig3r06
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Rylorien
    Participant

It took me a bit longer than I wanted to get my pictures transferred to my computer, but here’s the piece I received from Tiger in our 1-on-1 trade. Fleur was unexpected in a lot of ways, but I love her! Her spots are phenomenal! For some reason she makes me think of a My Little Pony–an added plus.

Attachments:

Tig3r06
    Participant

Glad you love Fleur 😊 I just realized what my little pony she reminds me of after you saying that…Applejack!

Landipan
    Participant

The horse half reminds me of those awesome golden Akhal teke horses!

*Formerly meowmix101
    Not currently open for PYO commissions.
    Find me at: Twitter, DevArt, and IG @landipan

Nightcrow
    Participant

Ooooh, wow, I LOVE her blue spots!

She looks like an apricot crossed with a coral reef. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Kim
    Participant

Those are all so pretty! I might be up for a pyo swap if it’s later in the spring. The weather is really cold and bad where I love right now and I haven’t had much motivation to do much or go out recently. My mom didn’t even try starting the car the last few days and yesterday she tried and it wouldn’t start. Anyway I do have a couple pyo sculpts I want to paint soon though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Tig3r06
    Participant

So worth the wait! A Tabby Tiger by kujacker. I love him ku! Thank you so much!

I won’t be able to participate in the spring swap. Working on mmloda’s one on one and a pet portrait 😊

Attachments:

Ela_Hara
    Participant

If money, time and life allow, I would like to join… but I’d like a muse! I see the wolf, kittygriff, kitsune etc. are in stock and the same price, I could do one of them. I really am not sure I’ll be able to join though.

WOW! You mean there is someone else on the forum that actually likes (I LOVE) the Muses too?!?

I know that not everyone likes painting the Muse and it generally isn’t one of the PYO’s used for the forum PYO Swaps, but I actually enjoy painting them. And they look GREAT with my Jacquard Luminere Metallic paints! I can usually paint a Muse in 4 – 5 hours total. I’m really not in a great position time-wise to be able to join this Spring PYO Swap, but if you are interested in doing an individual PYO swap for a Muse between us Pip, let me know.

That might work, Ela_Hara! I just received the blank for a commission and am almost done with Mandarin Dragonette (spelling intentional), who needs to find a new home. I really won’t have time to work on another PYO until they’re done. I’ll get back to you at that time, if you’re still interested. Sounds like the later time is best for both of us!

Hey Pip! Let me know if you want to do a ‘One on One’ PYO Trade… I know I can use the practice but without the constraints of an official PYO Swap timeline… Send me a PM! I might not be able to start one until sometime in April or May though.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.