fbpx

One on One PYO Trades- For fun and practice :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone One on One PYO Trades- For fun and practice :)

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Everyone’s PYO’s have been so Great!
      Love the Tabby Tiger Kitsune too! Great Job Kujacker!
      And Tig3r… what can I say? Your PYO’s are always so Beautiful!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
      Participant

Thank you so much ela_hara 😊

Landipan
        Participant

The tabby Kitsune is so cute!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
          Participant

Here’s my one on one trade from mmloda 😊 He looks very halloweeny 🎃

IMG_2019-09-21_20-02-48

IMG_2019-09-21_20-03-03

Bodine
            Participant

These are all great.I forgot about the purple Foo.I did one too but promise I didn’t copy.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
              Participant

I am doing a one-on-one swap with a newish member.She is a little anxious but I think she will do great.Pics coming soon.
                Anyone else doing any?

tig3r06
                Participant

Can’t wait to see what you guys do!

Im out of swaps for awhile and will just be painting when I can for fun and to sell. This last year with the classes I’m taking were more time than I thought they would be and I took too long to paint a couple things for awesome forum members. So I dont want to do that again. I felt awful for taking so long and still have more difficult classes ahead.

Anonymous

Bodine kindly asked if I would check this out. I think its a great idea. I have my art thinly spread around the Globe. This way I can receive someone’s art and give mine to another art lover. I think a lot of you have seen my work. I do not have or painted Hippos, chickens, sushi cats, or muse. Honestly I am not a fan of the figurines, not to be snobby but they don’t ring me. If anyone wants one it will have to be ordered, I do not stock them. I have inserted some of my unfinished work and my finished family’s. The family’s except for the Kitty Griffins are not for trade, you know its hard to break up a family. So count me in..I am a newbe in figurine painting so be patient with this old rocker.

Mmloda
                    Participant

I am always up for doing a one on one PYO trade if anyone is interested please let me know.

Marzena

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

I have always loved looking at WIPs and finished PYO swaps. I wish I could paint! I have so many ideas!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                        Participant

I couldn’t find this thread for anything.Thanks for bringing it up.Here are the ones Cwgrlup and I did for each other.

Screenshot_2020-02-15-07-55-352-1

Bodine
                          Participant

Michael,sorry if I didn’t make myself clearer.
                            This is the 1-1 trade thread.In this one,you and another member talk to each other and work out a painting trade between the 2 of you.We use blanks and paint something for the other member or in this one,you can do what you both agree on.
                            We have a Spring Member PYO Swap going on now and in the Member Swap we have a “host.”You turn in your info to them of what you would like painted and perhaps how you would like it.The host then mixes up the names of participants and random draws pairings.You will then get an email stating who you will be painting for and what they would like.(send in 2or3 choices for the artist).Noone knows,it is a surprise when you receive it.You will buy a blank and have fun painting for another member.Ship within the 2 week frame period and you will receive one.If you wish to join the member swap lmk in the other thread please.Info must be sent to me by the 1st..I hope this helps.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.