One on One PYO Trades- For fun and practice :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone One on One PYO Trades- For fun and practice :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

This is a really fun idea! I still have that blank keeper I got off Craigslist sitting around naked too sigh. I’ve thought of trading a commission on it for a cheaper sculpt I want, but this would be fun. Don’t have time to paint now though, so won’t seek a partner now.

Ought to try to repost the PYOs I’ve done first anyhow, so someone can see if they like my style first.

Mmloda
      Participant

The Tiger one is Amaizing….reminds me of a Tiger Lily.

This is a neat post….so if anyone is interested in a one on one pyo swap let me know.

Marzena

tig3r06
        Participant

Alright!  Finally starting Ryl’s swap and another special forum member’s along with my first kitsune (kitsune will be for sale on Ebay, I used his box to ship an hpeg so he’s been waiting patiently) After these then I can start a couple more swaps and continue my Egyptians hipps 😊

tig3r06
          Participant

Linda, Kim and mmloda, or there were others too that mentioned they might, are next on my swap list if you guys are up for it in a month or so?  I can probably do another couple swap next.

Bodine
            Participant

Tig3r,I am in for a swap,next month.lmk

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mmloda
              Participant

That’s awesome! I am in and I am assuming you will be in touch with us when you are ready?

Marzena

tig3r06
                Participant

Yep!  I will let you guys know 😊  I can pm both of you when I’m able to paint more.

Bodine
                  Participant

😉

Mmloda
                    Participant

Sounds like a plan!

Marzena

tig3r06
                      Participant

It was a hectic fall/winter with starting college again.
                        Getting ready to ship out my 2 promised trades 😊 Thankfully we were all on the same page of crazy time. Can’t post pics till the 2 of them get their surprise.

Here’s mine from one of them and she turned out gorgeous! Plus a little xmas present…those happy hippos are crack candy! Thank you, Ryl 💛

2019-01-22_20.06.15

Natasha
                        Participant

Wow! She’s gorgeous! I miss painting! I’m not nearly as skilled as a bunch of painters on here, but I’d love to practice more. Hopefully soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                          Participant

Hey Tig3r,why don’t you host a Spring PYO forum swap next month? I have a blank uni now but really need to paint and sell asap instead of swap this month.Jeff has missed a week of work down with gout.Doc told us yesterday he is stage 2 hypertension,blood pressure was higher than any other I have ever seen.Almost 200/120.
                            I will join next month though.

tig3r06
                            Participant

Hmmm. I still owe mmloda a one on one trade.
                              Let me think about hosting. Since i owe mmloda i probably wouldn’t join painting in the spring swap if I hosted. And I’m taking 4 classes this quarter so having a very set deadline like in a real group swap would be a little nerve racking for me to paint I think. Maybe just hosting wouldn’t be bad cuz I’m on here all the time anyway 😂

Bodine
                              Participant

Just a thought dear, don’t stress it.Maybe we wait until March for a forum swap?

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Oh, Bodine, I’m sorry to hear about Bodinetoo- gout is a real bugger. Hopefully his BP will respond well to medication. My husband’s was a bit higher than that, 229/125, and under therapy is now about 105/70. Praying Jeff does just as well.

I’d love to join so etine, but just don’t have time to paint. Still have that poor blank keeper, and a small dragon that came way back with my resting loaf GB has but 4 layers on him including the base white. He doesn’t look like anything yet, and I have no idea how much longer he’ll be- a few years at this rate.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.