fbpx

OMG PYO Foo Puppy!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone OMG PYO Foo Puppy!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

I gots one!!!

I just put 80 more back in stock. If you have already bought two from the last batch but want more, you can go ahead and purchase two more from this batch (but it would be nice if you could wait a day to give those who missed out on the last batch to buy one).

We are still shipping orders from yesterday. If you buy more foo dogs, please do not email and ask to have the two orders combined. Most of the orders from yesterday are already packed and ready to go, they are just waiting for their shipping labels and shipping stickers and such. With susie gone, we really don’t have time to repackage orders from yesterday and combine them with new orders from today. Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

I ordered two! (also hello! I’m new here? haha) These will be my first PYO’s and my second additions of windstones!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I ordered two! (also hello! I’m new here? haha) These will be my first PYO’s and my second additions of windstones!

Good timing! We’ve been waiting for these lil guys for a fair while now.. it’s very exciting stuff to land in the middle of ๐Ÿ™‚

Also welcome!! and I love the name! XD

Jinya
        Participant

Yay, I got 2 foo! I may just try my hand at painting a PYO.

Good timing! We’ve been waiting for these lil guys for a fair while now.. it’s very exciting stuff to land in the middle of ๐Ÿ™‚

Hah thanks! I’ve been using this name for awhile now, it just kind of stuck, alot of people thought it was a south park reference but it’s actually the “I can’t believe its not butter!” Comercials, I used to yell obscene things during these, and thats how the username came about rofl

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Hah thanks! I’ve been using this name for awhile now, it just kind of stuck, alot of people thought it was a south park reference but it’s actually the “I can’t believe its not butter!” Comercials, I used to yell obscene things during these, and thats how the username came about rofl

I had a hunch it was something to go with the “I can’t believe it’s not butter” XD I had a good giggle the first time I saw it.. a whole mental image played out with it, it was fun XD lol

Chloe
            Participant

I just put 80 more back in stock. If you have already bought two from the last batch but want more, you can go ahead and purchase two more from this batch (but it would be nice if you could wait a day to give those who missed out on the last batch to buy one).

Okay, I have probably a stupid question. I wanted two pairs of Foo puppies, one with red eyes and one with blue eyes. I REALLY wanted the blue-eyed ones. So, when they first popped up I excitedly scrolled to blue…..but I picked dark blue. I would have much much rather had the light blue, so when you said we could order more, I ordered two with the light blue.

My question is….when could I order two with red eyes? Or could I buy just two red eyes themselves?

Sorry for the question if it has been answered a million times; I am not a painter and am new to PYOs.

dragonmedley
              Participant

I don’t think they sell eyes separately.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                Participant

When Susie gets back, can the blue eyes be exchanged for red ones? (The Windstone customer service is wonderful!)

Chloe
                  Participant

Or, I don’t mind buying two more….but how long should I wait before buying them? I don’t want to break any “rules”….

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

When Susie gets back, can the blue eyes be exchanged for red ones? (The Windstone customer service is wonderful!)

I’m sure you can do this when Susie is back on the 13th. Another option is order Tohickon eyes, they have their non-fancy line in 5mm (That is the size Foo Pups take) I want either an orange or brighter red possibly for one of mine, so I will probably be custom ordering mine for my foo pups! I’ve personally ordered from Tohickon a couple times before, if they have to make the eyes on your order it may take them a week to get them shipped (That’s what happened with my first order) but my second order went right out and arrived in a couple days. The eyes are gorgeous too, and you can get some really pretty metallic blues and gold/silver too… and they’re glass like Windstones.. just make sure you get the flat back bird eyes.

Also I find it kind of funny, seems to be an overwhelming vote of red eyes for one and med blue for another.. I think I remember one of my friends saying that’s what they ordered, and it is also what I ordered XD

Kiya
                      Participant

I ordered light yellow and metallic teal…

Apparently I am a rebel.

I think Pam asked we wait a week or so to order more if we got 2 just so everyone can have a chance.

Pam

I said please wait at least a day before buying any pups from the second batch. However, its not a rule, and you can order 2 from the second batch whenever you want (you wont get in trouble). I just wasn’t sure how fast they would sell out and I wanted everyone to have a chance to buy one.

I dont have any info on exchanging eyes. You will have to ask susie when she gets back.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I ordered light green and medium blue eyes in foo pups. And they both get one of each =) I am doing twin gold-blaCk pups

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.