fbpx

OMG PYO Foo Puppy!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone OMG PYO Foo Puppy!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Ah I about died when I saw the PYO foo puppy!! I want one soooo bad. If anyone would be so kind as to grab me one when they come out (just in case I’m not online) I would be internally grateful. I’m checking daily to see if they are in the store yet. Does anyone know anything about a release date? I must own a little army of Foo Puppies LOL

John
      Keymaster

Geez, you guys just had to really like these things, didn’t you? Now I’ve gotta go figure out how we’re ever going to make them.

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

Thank you :3 we appreciate all your hard work for are love of foo puppy’s 😀

Chloe
          Participant

I am also terrified I am going to miss them!!! I am crossing my fingers for getting at least one (though I would LOVE to have two for my two children).

Thank you, WS, for all your hard work for us!

Melody
            Keymaster

Ah I about died when I saw the PYO foo puppy!! I want one soooo bad. If anyone would be so kind as to grab me one when they come out (just in case I’m not online) I would be internally grateful. I’m checking daily to see if they are in the store yet. Does anyone know anything about a release date? I must own a little army of Foo Puppies LOL

I hope to have a large number of molds online so we can cast lots of these, but right now we are turning out only a few a day. They dry really fast though, so once we start cranking there should be no shortage. ( The momma foo dog is coming along nicely as well)

Jinya
              Participant

Yay! What exciting news!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I cannot stress how EXCITED I AM for these PYOs!!!

wait… yea I can

Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

I cannot stress how EXCITED I AM for these PYOs!!!

wait… yea I can

Photobucket

Ahahahah great show. Had forgotten about that. I will grab a foo puppy if I can, for someone that misses them. Not really interested myself (more a dragon person) and I get a small dragon done in a week…so the small foo puppy wouldn’t last me long and I need longer projects. But I will try to grab one for anyone that misses it! (if I miss it too, sorry, but I will try)

Nina
                    Participant

Geez, you guys just had to really like these things, didn’t you? Now I’ve gotta go figure out how we’re ever going to make them.

LOL yes & we love everyone at Windstone for it! I know somethings have to be a pain to cast but I need Foo Puppies ^_^

Nina
                      Participant

I hope to have a large number of molds online so we can cast lots of these, but right now we are turning out only a few a day. They dry really fast though, so once we start cranking there should be no shortage. ( The momma foo dog is coming along nicely as well)

I can’t wait to see the momma!!!!! Need Foo Dog family!!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Can we see pictures with the puppy and the momma together? And beside another PYO to give us an idea of the mom’s size too? Puleeze?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kelly
                          Participant

Very excited for these as well! Being paitent… I’m being paitent…I’m being paitent..LOL.

Chloe
                            Participant

and POOF…..they were gone….LOL

We’ve all been so anxious! 🙂 Thank you, Melody!

Pam

The notify button isn’t back yet, meaning there are still some floating around in carts. So at 4:40-ish some may start appearing back in stock.

Grayfire_artz
                                Participant

yaaay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.