fbpx

OMG OMG I found a peacock scratcher!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OMG OMG I found a peacock scratcher!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Bob

that is an awful LARGE pond!!

Laurie
      Participant

You have to host the image somewhere on the web like image shack. Once you upload it you will get a web address where the picture is located. Copy that address then come on here and hit the img tag above your post when you are typing it. It should put a little [img] then just click behind it and hit paste. Your web address should be behind the img tag then just hit the img button again to close the tag.

I’ll give it a go 😀

AsH

Hey, just to let you guys know I have a Peacock scratcher that I’m willing to part with, But it doesnt have a hang tag or box. There are no cracks or scratches.

Patricia
          Participant

How much are you looking for Ash?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

AsH

I’m not really sure…I dont really know what a fair price would be?? do you guys have any suggestions??

Maria
              Participant

Retail was $144. I’d ask for something around that. Even if he’s mint and retired, peacock scratchers are the most common kind.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.