fbpx

OMG! OMG! I found a mother pegasus!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OMG! OMG! I found a mother pegasus!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Oh and emerald i sent you a message with the phone and fax number of the store near me for those dragons you were interested in but just in case you didn’t get it, i still new at this, here it is again;
      Phone 707-542-6433 and fax: 707-542-6435
      Sorry if you get two messages. πŸ˜†

Jodi
      Participant

phoenixrider wrote:

Oh and emerald i sent you a message with the phone and fax number of the store near me for those dragons you were interested in but just in case you didn’t get it, i still new at this, here it is again;
        Phone 707-542-6433 and fax: 707-542-6435
        Sorry if you get two messages. πŸ˜†

I faxed them and the other place for a list of Windstones in stock. This place, Sonoma Cutlery, has a few ruby things I may get, since I didn’t start collecting until after they were put on the Direct Sales page and I can’t get them as a dealer any more. *sigh* Good prices for the most part.

Bob

OK 707?? Where are you located?? I live in Lodi and work in San Ramon and I know the 707 area well I used to live in Santa Rosa MANY years ago (like 20)

Elizabeth
          Participant

Northern Santa rosa roughly. I guess i am pretty lucky. I have three, that’s right THREE, dealers near me. It’s neat to see what each store has.
            Oh emerald, do you accept any other form of payment besides PayPal on your website?

Bob

yes you can also get to the Wharehouse in a matter of hours like I did on Monday. I was SO happy to meet Melody, John and Chessie in person. But i got FORCED to piant when I was there

Jodi
              Participant

phoenixrider wrote:

Northern Santa rosa roughly. I guess i am pretty lucky. I have three, that’s right THREE, dealers near me. It’s neat to see what each store has.
                Oh emerald, do you accept any other form of payment besides PayPal on your website?

On the Web site, no. The Buy Now buttons go directly to PayPal for payment. However, if you want something, you can just PM me here and I will accept money orders, or even checks, from forum members. What are you looking at?

Elizabeth
                Participant

πŸ˜† I’m not much a painter though the PYO kirin is looking pretty tempting to me right now. Who knows, I might just give it a shot.

Megan
                  Participant

Aw… πŸ˜† Any chance we’ll see pics of what you were forced to paint?

Elizabeth
                    Participant

I am just broswing for the moment. You have a great selection though.

Jodi
                      Participant

phoenixrider wrote:

I am just broswing for the moment. You have a great selection though.

Thanks. Let me know if you want anything that’s marked In Stock. Then I won’t have to bother packing it for the convention tomorrow. lol πŸ˜†

By the way, everything on my web site is what Windstone is currently producing. I don’t have everything in stock, but it doesn’t take long to get it. The things that are marked In Stock are what I have in.

Bob

Megani-chan wrote:

Aw… πŸ˜† Any chance we’ll see pics of what you were forced to paint?

My friend that helped me last time is coming over at the end of the month and hopefully he can help me post pic again. One of these days maybe I will figure out how to post them on my own

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.